Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

MAC USERS, READ ASAP

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Oct 30 2008, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Despite the fact that you obviously dont like chronx and he has no good standing with UV at all some of that was just completely uncalled for. Just take the mature route and attack him intelligently, insults and put downs just make you look like an e-bully, and we all know they fail at life.

Way to take it like a woman, Foh. Goodjob!

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Oct 30 2008, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Way to take it like a woman, Foh. Goodjob!

And you wonder why people like bios hate on you so much... god am I a fool for defending you all the time.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Oct 30 2008, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And you wonder why people like bios hate on you so much... god am I a fool for defending you all the time.

You only ever "defend" me when you know I'm right and we're in agreement- otherwise, it's like this.

Also, Bios doesn't really hate me- he doesn't care that much, only he gets on these little bandwagons like not too long ago, and no one "hates" on me at all.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Oct 30 2008, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Would all of you just shut the fuck up?

Sweet jesus you guys have a small ass maturity level. Grow the fuck up and stop picking on him for what he does wrong. Fatboy it's not like you have awesome grammar and punctuation either so don't pick on him all the time.

when did i claim awesome grammar and punctuation?

when did i insult chronx's grammar and punctuation?

Guest UrbanerMezei

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinoy @ Oct 30 2008, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

UrbanerMezei, I'm assuming you haven't even used a Mac for more than 10 minutes?

Crossover is rated one of the best emulation software for Mac.

Everything runs smoothly. I use it to play CSS on my Hackintosh, and everything runs as if it were on Windows itself.

There are other alternatives, say Wine/Darwine/VMWare, or just use Parallels.

I have 2 Mac Books.

1192392913251.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Oct 30 2008, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah- I know- he was making a claim that I was flaming.

You know what? How about not, you worthless piece of shit. No one cares about you, nor do they want to see your posts in every tech thread, each one chock full of ignorant bullshit that could only be vomited from a retarded, cock-hungry faggot, such as yourself, who likes to think they know what they're talking about on topics they haven't 1) researched and 2) had any experience with whatsoever, so in the end, you're "command" is not going to be followed. As a matter of fact, it would be a more intelligent and wise decision to just shut your proverbial "mouth" (when you're not too busy taking cock), and leave these forums. They are not for you, or any other dumbass like you.

Precisely.

U know what, ill be the better man and wont start shit with u anymore, ur really not worth the time.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Oct 30 2008, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You only ever "defend" me when you know I'm right and we're in agreement- otherwise, it's like this.

Also, Bios doesn't really hate me- he doesn't care that much, only he gets on these little bandwagons like not too long ago, and no one "hates" on me at all.

I have defended you several times in the clans member only section on matters that didnt involve me knowing your right. I suggest you dont talk anymore about something you dont know anything about seeing as you cant even see those forums anymore...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ Oct 30 2008, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

U know what, ill be the better man and wont start shit with u anymore, ur really not worth the time.

Stfu your not in the green either...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Oct 30 2008, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Everytime you pick on him it's because you think he is dumb because of the way he writes.

i dont recall making fun of the way he types.

its one thing to make fun of the way someone speaks, its quite another to make fun of the content of what one is saying.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ Oct 30 2008, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

For those interested in a bit of lulz, allow me to present the original post, which I happened to take a screen of before the edit.

fdsds.png

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Oct 30 2008, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah- I know- he was making a claim that I was flaming.

Ah let me try again...this is just my interpretation though. I think what he meant was how you were calling Chronx...well, here's what you said: Not flaming or personal attacks... Just the repeated battery of a retard that no one cares about. Then he came in with an Irony macro...maybe he meant you're a retard that no one cares about? That's just my interpretation of it though...

Also, lulz at sex's post.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0yHAZE @ Oct 30 2008, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i dont recall making fun of the way he types.

its one thing to make fun of the way someone speaks, its quite another to make fun of the content of what one is saying.

You make fun of him because of the way he types because it makes his thoughts appear incoherent and jumbled.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Oct 30 2008, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have defended you several times in the clans member only section on matters that didnt involve me knowing your right. I suggest you dont talk anymore about something you dont know anything about seeing as you cant even see those forums anymore...

Stfu your not in the green either...

I appreciate when you "help me out", but I really don't need it. I've been able to do it myself numerous times before you were even playing on the servers, not to mention I've always had others to put in a good word for me anyway.

I really don't care what you think, Foh- you're just getting caught up in some boredom-based drama.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (S3Xmagik @ Oct 30 2008, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

For those interested in a bit of lulz, allow me to present the original post, which I happened to take a screen of before the edit.

fdsds.png

That's the post that he claims he destroyed me with?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Comp @ Oct 30 2008, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ah let me try again...this is just my interpretation though. I think what he meant was how you were calling Chronx...well, here's what you said: Not flaming or personal attacks... Just the repeated battery of a retard that no one cares about. Then he came in with an Irony macro...maybe he meant you're a retard that no one cares about? That's just my interpretation of it though...

Also, lulz at sex's post.

Oh... Shit- I didn't even read the text... I just saw the KKK member on fire and figured it probably said something about flaming.

Guest starscream

I play css and program in FORTRAN on my abacus, so fuck all you bitches

Oh, so it is program the crosses normal windows programs over to mac programs... I get it. Well that is a good idea, but I must say I would still prefer a dell over a mac. But I might like the mac OS better then vista. Vista has been giving me some trouble lately.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bulldog @ Oct 31 2008, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Oh, so it is program the crosses normal windows programs over to mac programs... I get it. Well that is a good idea, but I must say I would still prefer a dell over a mac. But I might like the mac OS better then vista. Vista has been giving me some trouble lately.

Basically, yeah.

Would you really? Dell is one of the biggest pieces of crap I've ever used.

I never owned one, but my school is made out of them, and the models they have are only a year old, and still lag up when trying to open up Photoshop.

The OS is a lot more stable than Windows, no such thing as BSOD in Leopard.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinoy @ Oct 31 2008, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Basically, yeah.

Would you really? Dell is one of the biggest pieces of crap I've ever used.

I never owned one, but my school is made out of them, and the models they have are only a year old, and still lag up when trying to open up Photoshop.

The OS is a lot more stable than Windows, no such thing as BSOD in Leopard.

Just because it is a year old doesn't mean it should perform amazingly.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Oct 31 2008, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Just because it is a year old doesn't mean it should perform amazingly.

I would know, my rig is 4 years old.

But completely locking up on opening Photoshop 7?

You know you overpaid, even with volume discount.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinoy @ Oct 31 2008, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I would know, my rig is 4 years old.

But completely locking up on opening Photoshop 7?

You know you overpaid, even with volume discount.

Its a cheap, stock Dell, what did you expect?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Oct 31 2008, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Its a cheap, stock Dell, what did you expect?

The computer's newer than the program, I would at least expect some smoothness while running the application.