Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

MAC USERS, READ ASAP

I'm with fatboy. This thread is for mac users who wanted a free program. Then you come in here saying people who use macs are retarded/call him a troll.. hmm.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ Oct 29 2008, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

yea yea yea.... All we did was comment this free program, and the only way we could comment it was in a bad way, cuz thier is nothing good about it heheh.

You obviously haven't used Crossover.

It allowed me to run a lot of Windows apps, like Steam.

It's like the saying: "If you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say it at all."

Cool, the warning system works =D

Don't let it reach 30%, or else you get a 3-day ban.

Damn, we really need to get those rules up and running...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (S3Xmagik @ Oct 28 2008, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I've been trying it out and its not exactly amazing. I mean, in my particular case, I love it, because I have no access to any PCs for gaming purposes and this saves me from having to get my hands on windows xp to set up a dual boot. But it's fairly slow and has plenty of bugs. It also only 'officially' supports a short list of games, you can install others, but they tend to deal with a lot more bugs. Basically, it's worth having if you don't have alot of other options, but if you can use a PC instead, then use it.

Yeah, it's better than nothing. I haven't used it yet, I haven't received my serial code. Supposedly, it will come with bug fixes and updates for a year. It's easier than running Parallels, IMO.

i think only clan members should have a say about this.

and as a clan member i support this 30% 3day ban thingy.

o yeah, btw chronx where did you talk about the program? all i heard was mac sux, my school got new macs and they still suck, blah blah blah

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ Oct 29 2008, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

zomg i have 10%. I think 30% should be a 1 day ban.

I think 30% should be a permanent ban in your case.

So... GTFO!

G.et T.he F.uck O.ut

In case you didn't get it the first time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Oct 30 2008, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I think 30% should be a permanent ban in your case.

So... GTFO!

G.et T.he F.uck O.ut

In case you didn't get it the first time.

Zeus has now said more than most people here ever will...

i mean he was even nice enough to spell it out for you. Do not forsake this act of kindness....

i mean i would never take the time to spell shit out for you.

Guest UrbanerMezei

Yikes who would have thought a topics about Macs would end in a flame war and personal attacks.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UrbanerMezei @ Oct 30 2008, 06:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yikes who would have thought a topics about Macs would end in a flame war and personal attacks.

Not flaming or personal attacks... Just the repeated battery of a retard that no one cares about.

Guest UrbanerMezei

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Oct 30 2008, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Not flaming or personal attacks... Just the repeated battery of a retard that no one cares about.

irony.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Oct 30 2008, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This man deserves temporary immunity to the warning system for his noble endeavor!

Also...you are the best troll EVER urbaner. <3

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UrbanerMezei @ Oct 30 2008, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

irony.jpg

It's not flaming if the person is just a steaming pile of shit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Oct 30 2008, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

It's not flaming if the person is just a steaming pile of shit.

I believe his post was more directed at the comment you made at Chronx rather than your flaming.

UrbanerMezei, I'm assuming you haven't even used a Mac for more than 10 minutes?

Crossover is rated one of the best emulation software for Mac.

Everything runs smoothly. I use it to play CSS on my Hackintosh, and everything runs as if it were on Windows itself.

There are other alternatives, say Wine/Darwine/VMWare, or just use Parallels.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ Oct 30 2008, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wow zues just stop talking, now.

lulz thats not going to happen.

i mean we asked you to do that, and you haven't, there is no reason to expect zeus to stop when you tell him to, especially since no one listens to you anyways.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Comp @ Oct 30 2008, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I believe his post was more directed at the comment you made at Chronx rather than your flaming.

Yeah- I know- he was making a claim that I was flaming.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ Oct 30 2008, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wow zues just stop talking, now.

You know what? How about not, you worthless piece of shit. No one cares about you, nor do they want to see your posts in every tech thread, each one chock full of ignorant bullshit that could only be vomited from a retarded, cock-hungry faggot, such as yourself, who likes to think they know what they're talking about on topics they haven't 1) researched and 2) had any experience with whatsoever, so in the end, you're "command" is not going to be followed. As a matter of fact, it would be a more intelligent and wise decision to just shut your proverbial "mouth" (when you're not too busy taking cock), and leave these forums. They are not for you, or any other dumbass like you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0yHAZE @ Oct 30 2008, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lulz thats not going to happen.

i mean we asked you to do that, and you haven't, there is no reason to expect zeus to stop when you tell him to, especially since no one listens to you anyways.

Precisely.

Would all of you just shut the fuck up?

Sweet jesus you guys have a small ass maturity level. Grow the fuck up and stop picking on him for what he does wrong. Fatboy it's not like you have awesome grammar and punctuation either so don't pick on him all the time.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Oct 30 2008, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Would all of you just shut the fuck up?

Sweet jesus you guys have a small ass maturity level. Grow the fuck up and stop picking on him for what he does wrong. Fatboy it's not like you have awesome grammar and punctuation either so don't pick on him all the time.

Project, it's the internet.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Oct 30 2008, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You know what? How about not, you worthless piece of shit. No one cares about you, nor do they want to see your posts in every tech thread, each one chock full of ignorant bullshit that could only be vomited from a retarded, cock-hungry faggot, such as yourself, who likes to think they know what they're talking about on topics they haven't 1) researched and 2) had any experience with whatsoever, so in the end, you're "command" is not going to be followed. As a matter of fact, it would be a more intelligent and wise decision to just shut your proverbial "mouth" (when you're not too busy taking cock), and leave these forums. They are not for you, or any other dumbass like you.

Despite the fact that you obviously dont like chronx and he has no good standing with UV at all some of that was just completely uncalled for. Just take the mature route and attack him intelligently, insults and put downs just make you look like an e-bully, and we all know they fail at life.