Sign in to follow this  
Revolution

Whats your warning level?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Oct 20 2008, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Doublepost I know, but I just had to break this down for you guys.

HOLY-MOTHER-FUCKING-CUNT-DICK-LIKIN-DOG-SHITING-HIPPO-OF-A-WHORE!!!!

just thought i could clearify that fo ya

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ Oct 20 2008, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

HOLY-MOTHER-FUCKING-CUNT-JUICE-DICK-LIKIN-DOG-SHITING-HIPPO-OF-A-WHORE!!!!

just thought i could clearify that fo ya

DAMNIT! I failed, I thought I was an 1337 coder like ESPY or Polis. Nope, not today ;(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ Oct 20 2008, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

now were are my drugs!!!!

<div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux2B3Vk7kIc&"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux2B3Vk7kIc&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div>

Electric Six FTW!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DCLsK @ Oct 20 2008, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

0%

Why can't we see anyone else's? I think it would be a good punishment, I mean why not?

No one can see anyone else's, except for JCS and up. You'll see when we roll out the rules how the warning system plays in.

Guest UrbanerMezei

This forum is already cursed by under population so you decide to counter this by rolling out a new punishment system and rules?

I wonder how long it will take before someone starts yelling the person handing out the bans isn't qualified because of hacking offense they did back in April.

picard-facepalm.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UrbanerMezei @ Oct 21 2008, 07:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This forum is already cursed by under population so you decide to counter this by rolling out a new punishment system and rules?

I wonder how long it will take before someone starts yelling the person handing out the bans isn't qualified because of hacking offense they did back in April.

I see what you did there.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UrbanerMezei @ Oct 21 2008, 08:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i to wonder how long.... hmmmm

i also wonder why the rules didn't get posted this weekend... :bleh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hypercore @ Oct 21 2008, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

its cause u hax

;P

in what possible world does that make any type of sense? honestly...

what the fuck does "its cause u hax" even mean in this context?

sigh* people these days... just makes me depressed...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Feb 8 2009, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have the highest level and the biggest nutsack, so far I'm 2 for 2.

I would enjoy knowing what your level is. I'm curious what warning level a man gets for defending his opinions/honor. BTW, I'm super serial. No sarcasms.