Sign in to follow this  
Guest Secure

Insane Jap

Guest Secure

InsaneJap abuses noclip and godmode to get all ct players. Fucking annoying. should get admin removed.

[ZOMBIE] This server is using the ZombieMod 2.0 beta Server Plugin.

[ZOMBIE] Zombie mode is on. The game is HUMANS vs. ZOMBIES.

(ADMIN) =(UV)=InsaneJap|SA|: teleported player =(UV)=InsaneJap|SA|

Visit our community @ www.UndeadVengeance.com

(ADMIN) =(UV)=InsaneJap|SA|: teleported player [Containment Unit]Umbrella.corp

(ADMIN) =(UV)=InsaneJap|SA|: teleported player [Containment Unit]closetmonster

=(UV)= SEIG HEIL! HEIL (Censored)! : stop abusing

(ADMIN) =(UV)=InsaneJap|SA|: gave player =(UV)=InsaneJap|SA| item weapon_hegrenade

(ADMIN) =(UV)=InsaneJap|SA|: gave player =(UV)=InsaneJap|SA| item weapon_hegrenade

[Containment Unit]Umbrella.corp killed [Containment Unit]closetmonster with zombie_claws_of_death.

[Containment Unit]closetmonster killed =(UV)=InsaneJap|SA| with zombie_claws_of_death.

Your playing on our Zombie Mod Insanity server!

[Containment Unit]closetmonster killed I'Cop with zombie_claws_of_death.

I'Cop killed =(UV)= Hikimori N.E.A.R.(PZH) with zombie_claws_of_death.

I'Cop killed Front Line Assembly with zombie_claws_of_death.

Performance warning: Mark bone 'ValveBiped.Bip01_R_Hand' in model 'player/lextalionis/strogg/t_guerilla.mdl' as being used by bone merge in the .qc!

I'Cop killed undeveloped fetus with zombie_claws_of_death.

(ADMIN) =(UV)=InsaneJap|SA|: player =(UV)=InsaneJap|SA| is in no clip mode

I'Cop : /rank

undeveloped fetus : </3

I'Cop : rank

Player I'Cop is ranked 574/3432 with 19 kills, 6 deaths, kd ratio 3.17

MOUSE3 is unbound.

MOUSE3 is unbound.

Enter !server in chat to connect to our other servers.

empty : hey look

[ÄžP] mp5 headshot master connected

I'Cop killed Ò–Ä£åmï| HARMFUL*BUNNY with zombie_claws_of_death.

FÅ–ÅŽÅžT connected

[Containment Unit]closetmonster : empty kill me

=(UV)= SEIG HEIL! HEIL (Censored)! : omfg

[Containment Unit]closetmonster killed KRYO-GENIK :eC: with zombie_claws_of_death.

KRYO-GENIK :eC: killed empty with zombie_claws_of_death.

Remember to be respectful to all players at all times!

=(UV)=InsaneJap|SA| killed =(UV)= SEIG HEIL! HEIL (Censored)! with zombie_claws_of_death.

[ZOMBIE] You are now a zombie. Eat some brains !

Can't use cheat command r_screenoverlay in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

=(UV)= SEIG HEIL! HEIL (Censored)! : reporting

=(UV)=InsaneJap|SA| : go fuckin head

=(UV)=InsaneJap|SA| : f

Containment Unit]closetmonster connected

(ADMIN) =(UV)=InsaneJap|SA|: player =(UV)=InsaneJap|SA| is in no clip mode

FÅ–ÅŽÅžT killed (smile.gif-Suske Uchiha-(smile.gif with zombie_claws_of_death.

FÅ–ÅŽÅžT killed undeveloped fetus with zombie_claws_of_death.

undeveloped fetus : boobs

constantly uses noclip and teleport to get himself in cheap places, abuse admin powers to win easily.

Guest Secure

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Plunkizzle @ Jun 10 2007, 05:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

he does teleport himself but its not like hes going to places you cant get him. hes just taking a short cut

he also nocliped to get me when I was ct

Guest Secure

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Plunkizzle @ Jun 10 2007, 05:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

blah blah blah lies

no lie, stop trying to provoke me.

Guest kittykittycupcakes

it's true!! he does it alot ohmy.gif He makes the game so not fun and everyone leaves the server. Make him stop!! mad.gif

Can you people stop being whiny bitches? Admin fun commands are made for FUN.Hes a good member anyways. Kitty I was on ZM with you, he didnt make it not fun. Ieven asked him to tele me to the ship and he did

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Jun 10 2007, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Can you people stop being whiny bitches? Admin fun commands are made for FUN.Hes a good member anyways. Kitty I was on ZM with you, he didnt make it not fun. Ieven asked him to tele me to the ship and he did

Ok the thing is .. Them who get teleported and that stuff finds it funny but the guys/girls wink.gif that doesn't get teleported might find it not funny.. See it from both sites.. Project please stop with the "whiny bitches" thing.. some ppl find it defending..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (?&? @ Jun 10 2007, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ok the thing is .. Them who get teleported and that stuff finds it funny but the guys/girls wink.gif that doesn't get teleported might find it not funny.. See it from both sites.. Project please stop with the "whiny bitches" thing.. some ppl find it defending..

Defending....wha?Its not just me he teled. If a pub asked him for something he would usually grant it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Jun 10 2007, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Defending....wha?Its not just me he teled. If a pub asked him for something he would usually grant it.

Wtf there are no sense in that sentense..`??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Jun 10 2007, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

WTF?dude that was about your sentence. you said some people find it defending????

Ehm yeah ?????? Ok start over.. Write a new sentence..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Jun 10 2007, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

*dials mom* Hi mrs D&G your son is getting fat from cookies and pie!!!! biggrin.gif

Fucking damn now she's fucking mad at me your prick biggrin.gif I'm going to tell your mother that I'm the cookie lord.. biggrin.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fear of the Dark @ Jun 10 2007, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

InsaneJap is and has always been an abuser. And no he's not fun.

You are so negative metal sad.gif he's a funny dude to me but maybe not to you sad.gif

Back to the Subject at hand...InsaneJap makes the game ten times as fun. As you know there will be guys who come in and make it all serious and competitive but when InsaneJap is admining, he uses the fun commands to liven the atmosphere and make it a pleasing game atmosphere. Keep doing your thing Jap!

I say at least give him a warning to stop using his powers to get the people who are behind barricades. Let him teleport people who are willing, but he should not use his powers to cheat.