Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

Fuck Spiders

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DCLsK @ Oct 19 2008, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

A friend of mine as a phobia of spiders, I don't like them too much myself to be honest, especially when I walk into their web or when they're crawling on me. *shudders*

Lol, My dad has a phobia of spiders he'll think twice before going near a spider.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DJKVesper @ Oct 16 2008, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

window.jpg

Oh You bastard. Squished a window and a thousand shards came out before you burned it.

OH THE HUGE MANATEE

LOLLLL

Chronix got owned...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LokijC @ Oct 19 2008, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lol, My dad has a phobia of spiders he'll think twice before going near a spider.

Lol it's the same with my friend, it's to watch him around bug spiders, especially if they're on the run. XD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DCLsK @ Oct 19 2008, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lol it's the same with my friend, it's to watch him around bug spiders, especially if they're on the run. XD

hahhaha, I feel like buying a toy spider and throwing it on him, you know those Halloween props

Man, brown recluse bites are nasty. I've seen the one of the hand before but i forgot the name of the spider... Not a creature to fuck with, damn that looks painful.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (´Vind!care.#AiD @ Oct 21 2008, 03:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wow that doesnt look too nice. Must hurt like a bitch.

its pretty shitty. It starts off as a pimple and eats your skin away. Instead of venom it shoots acid into you, and the baby brown recluses are worse because they don't know when to stop so they just keep biting. The doctors have to shove medicated gauze up the wound as far as it will go and leave it over night to kill the acid and absorb the crap. Its pretty painful, and sometimes the symptoms reoccur

shit that is one bad spider bites. i am never gonna fuck with a spider again, they will win. unless they are small and i can squish them. ahahaha