Sign in to follow this  
lokijc

I got a very high choke!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (starscream @ Oct 14 2008, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Amazing. Choke on d2. Unheard of!

Thanks for being polite....., On the serious note, Pinoy and Chronx thanks both of you, but my choke has seem to go up again?

Guest UrbanerMezei

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinoy @ Oct 14 2008, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Vsync caps your fps at the monitors refresh rate for no tearing, hence a better picture.

That's why you were getting capped at 60fps.

This I did not know, maybe that's why WoW is capping me at 60 fps.

It's alright, I think i'll just uninstall CS:S and reinstall and see if my rates go back to default and and see if I have any changes. Or I'll wait for Pinoy to get back from whatever he is doing and see what he says.

Guest starscream

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LokijC @ Oct 16 2008, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

It's alright, I think i'll just uninstall CS:S and reinstall and see if my rates go back to default and and see if I have any changes. Or I'll wait for Pinoy to get back from whatever he is doing and see what he says.

type

'rate 25000'

'cl_updaterate 101'

'cl_cmdrate 101'

in console without the ' '

Guest UrbanerMezei

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (starscream @ Oct 16 2008, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

type

'rate 25000'

'cl_updaterate 101'

'cl_cmdrate 101'

in console without the ' '

I was under the impression that only had effect on 100 Tic servers.

Guest starscream

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UrbanerMezei @ Oct 16 2008, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I was under the impression that only had effect on 100 Tic servers.

ya the cl_ commands will be brought back down to an effective rate of 66 if for example your on a 66 tic server, but then when you got back to a higher tic server your rates will be right.

the rate 25000 is prob what will help his choke

about a month ago i suddenly had like 80 choke on every server i went on and i was freaking out for like a week wondering what happened to my internet, and then i found out somehow my rate got set to 4000. was retarded.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (starscream @ Oct 16 2008, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

ya the cl_ commands will be brought back down to an effective rate of 66 if for example your on a 66 tic server, but then when you got back to a higher tic server your rates will be right.

the rate 25000 is prob what will help his choke

about a month ago i suddenly had like 80 choke on every server i went on and i was freaking out for like a week wondering what happened to my internet, and then i found out somehow my rate got set to 4000. was retarded.

Alright thanks Starscream