Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D4NK

Getting back into the game .

Hello all my old homies out there ! It's ya old boii D4NK ! Finally got a new computer ! I hope I'll have time to play some CS with the crew again , if any of the homies are trying to get some game time in lets get a time schedule or something set up so we can all link up on one of the servers ! Its been too long since I've played on the Wc3 server , well I hope to see some of the old crew soon enough ! Y'all take it easy and stay breezy !

Hey good to see you again, if you wanna help me pop war3 sometime should def join the discord and get the Warcraft3 role in the #get-roles channel I try to pop it a couple of times a week.

Yeah I'll just need to download discord again. Hey , I know that we used to have all the server IPs on here somewhere . I don't have the Wc3 server in my CS favorites in game , mind giving me the IP?

12 hours ago, D4NK said:

Hey , I know that we used to have all the server IPs on here somewhere . I don't have the Wc3 server in my CS favorites in game , mind giving me the IP?

Ya no worries here it is. Also please link your discord to your forums account if you havent done so already, makes things easier for us as well as you. :D      216.105.171.126:27018

D4NK#4630 , I think this is my discord link. I pressed copy on my name after downloading it , I already have the SG on my friends list. If you find can find me on there let me know by sending a message or somethin on discord I would appreciate it so I know I gave the right info.