Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pinroll

pinroll application [PENDING][APPROVED]

Name: Dylan
Steam ID: 76561198018920844
Favorite Server: Uhhhh

About Yourself: Graphic design is my passion. I'm also very into music and finding new sounds that I haven't heard before. When I'm not playing games or doomscrolling on Twitter, I'm usually reading leftist books or organizing "to make the world a better place." I love doing a deep dive into politics, philosophy, or music with others and learning by discussing.

Do you use a Microphone? Yup
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community, if so which one? Nay
Questions or Comments: I've been really happy to get much more involved in the community over the past few months, and I'm looking forward to getting closer with everyone! :-)

Link to Introduction Thread: 

Your application has been moved to pending status. You may now put on your sGr | tag to inform members that you are a Recruit.

In order to become a member of Syndicate Gamers, your application will need to meet at least 20 referrals from sG members who are L2 and above. Three of those must be from our Staff team.

1/20

Super friendly and chill person. Would be a great addition to the clan. :) 

Referred List: YUNKI

9/20

Referrals: Yunki, Thunder, Natanskybudder8, OG, Fountain, Ben, sakata, Chaos, Clara

Good dude; backed hard

12/20

Referrals: Yunki, Thunder, Natanskybudder8, OG, Fountain, Ben, sakata, Chaos, Clara, Sweetrock, Ironic, Trav

14/20

plays games with the clan

Referrals: Yunki, Thunder, Natanskybudder8, OG, Fountain, Ben, sakata, Chaos, Clara, Sweetrock, Ironic, Trav, Yeti, jack

15/20

Referrals: Yunki, Thunder, Natanskybudder8, OG, Fountain, Ben, sakata, Chaos, Clara, Sweetrock, Ironic, Trav, Yeti, jack, sean

16/20

Referrals: Yunki, Thunder, Natanskybudder8, OG, Fountain, Ben, sakata, Chaos, Clara, Sweetrock, Ironic, Trav, Yeti, jack, sean, Sakarra

19/20

Referrals: Yunki, Thunder, Natanskybudder8, OG, Fountain, Ben, sakata, Chaos, Clara, Sweetrock, Ironic, Trav, Yeti, jack, sean, Sakarra, Neospawn, ATG, DarkFalcon