Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zebra

The SYNDICKIES

Xp6LBu5.png

Friends, Lovers and Adversaries...

gVzthub.pngWELCOME TO THE 2ND AND PROBABLY LAST SYNDICKIE AWARDS! gVzthub.png

From now until Saturday, January 2, 2021 members of Syndicate Gamers will be able to vote for your fellow members for the following Syndickies!

In order to keep the Winners a secret and to avoid a member voting twice, please FILL OUT THE GOOGLE FORM HERE:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdecflSstBbTBI7icd9E3yVXd6EeW7TN9FP4sqQURf7UJEXqA/viewform?usp=sf_link

**Each member may only vote once per category, and you are not allowed to vote for yourself in any category.**

After the voting deadline, we will reveal the winners in this thread. Winners will be awarded the Syndickie Badge, it will be labelled for each category they win.

HERE ARE YOUR CATEGORIES FOR THE SYNDICKIES...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gVzthub.png The Syndickie Backbone Award (Hardest working in sG)

WINNER: Travesty

OTHER NOMINATIONS: Moose, Swed, Jason, Bulletford, Driz, Swed, SmugJack, Kid Fearless, Sean, zebra

* Awarded to the member of sG who deserves to be the next Legend if they do not have it already. Time in and time out, this member continues to contribute their free time and energy to sG. They are undoubtedly the backbone of sG and without them sG would likely perish. Heroes are Remembered, Legends Never Die.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gVzthub.pngThe Talk Mad Shit All-Star Award (Best Trash Talker)

WINNER: Dakota

OTHER NOMINATIONS: Derpy, Clara, TCU Frogs, Sean, Narwhals, Swed, zebra

* Awarded to the member of sG who dealt the wittiest, funniest, harshest and ruthless blows to other members... not only in Talk Mad Shit threads but over all of sG servers and discord. AKA the All-Time Best Roaster of sG.

gVzthub.pngThe People's JCS Award (Most Popular Member)

WINNER: Rootbeer

OTHER NOMINATIONS: Dakota, Mark from Facebook, SmugJack, Travesty, Freekiller, Clamps, Swed, Eddy, Moose, Fountain

* Awarded to the member of sG who everyone loves. They get along with anyone and everyone. You can't imagine sG being sG without them in it. 

gVzthub.pngThe Kordless Memorial Award (Most Useless Current Acting Staff Member)

WINNER: Clamps

OTHER NOMINATIONS: Mimic, Ctark, Skitt, Jack, Rootbeer, The Ben, Sharpie, OrdinaryGamer waitWhat, Sakarra, Sean, Swed, Dray waitWhat, zebra

* Awarded to the Staff member who does the least amount of work for sG. The Staff member who would most likely to be demoted next if JCS actually did demotions for Staff. This Staff member provides no value to sG.

gVzthub.pngThe Baby Rage Award (The Biggest Crybaby)

WINNER: Pike

OTHER NOMINATIONS: Sean, Dakota, Clara, Ted, Baby Nicole, TCU Frogs, 

* Awarded to the member of sG with the most dramatic and shocking meltdowns. Over the most minute circumstances, this member will proceed to bitch and whine about almost anything that occurs in the daily affairs of Syndicate Gamers. You know to walk on eggshells around this member.

gVzthub.pngThe King (or Queen) of #shitposts Award (Self Explanatory)

WINNER: Clara

OTHER NOMINATIONS: Fountain, Chaos, Yunki, Sweetrock, C12K 

* Awarded to the memer of sG who provides us the best content in #shitposts. Food pics? Dank memes? Videos that permanently lower your IQ? This member has it all!

gVzthub.pngThe Guardian of the Bridge Award (The Biggest Troll)

WINNER: Bakkaneko

OTHER NOMINATIONS: Chang, Dylan, Rootbeer, Destin, Ted, Sweetrock

* Awarded to the member who everyone automatically blocks on discord. This member provides no value to any conversation and if you happen to see their message, you unconsciously ignore it. 

gVzthub.pngThe SIMP Award (Self Explanatory)

WINNER: Yunki

OTHER NOMINATIONS: Travesty, C12K, Fountain, OrdinaryGamer, Destin, Clara, Sean, Sakata, zebra, Dakota, Mimic, Jack

* Awarded to the member of sG who will take absolutely no time, or rational thought, to attack those who are the slightest bit of aggressive to the damsels in distress in the community. A person who promotes gender equality but practices special privilege for women. Believes themselves to be the savior for the female gender and hopes one day their actions will pay off in an act of sexual benevolence.

gVzthub.pngThe GOD GAMER Award (Self Explanatory)

WINNER: Derpy

OTHER NOMINATIONS: Kid Fearless, Rootbeer, Rootycat, Rayne, Sakata

* Awarded to the S-tier member who is the best gamer among gamers in sG. No matter what we're playing, this member always comes out on top. In fact, they're probably cheating...

1 minute ago, zebra said:

Because we are PC gamers, the The Temple Grandin Autism Awareness Award has been removed.

I nominate whoever was in charge of this decision for the The Temple Grandin Autism Awareness Award. It was probably yunki tho

6 minutes ago, Dakota said:

I nominate whoever was in charge of this decision for the The Temple Grandin Autism Awareness Award. It was probably yunki tho

you'll never know who it was. I hope it keeps u up at night

1 minute ago, Yunki said:

you'll never know who it was. I hope it keeps u up at night

you living in a garage keeps me up at night. When will sG band together to gofundme some proper housing for Yunki??

7 minutes ago, Dakota said:

you living in a garage keeps me up at night. When will sG band together to gofundme some proper housing for Yunki??

You can start it up with a 1k donation thanks to daddy's allowance

On 12/20/2020 at 2:49 PM, Yunki said:

You can start it up with a 1k donation thanks to daddy's allowance

imagine being so two head you still fall for this obvious lie. @Sean The kids will believe anything around christmas time

1 minute ago, Dakota said:

imagine being so autistic  two head you still fall for this obvious lie. @Sean The kids will believe anything around christmas time

calling in back-up? sad. 

Let me know when you have a reply that doesn't rely on ruining the fun out of an on-going joke 

10 minutes ago, Yunki said:

calling in back-up? sad. 

Let me know when you have a reply that doesn't rely on ruining the fun out of an on-going joke 

imagine trying to piggy back off of somebody else's joke. can't relate

31 minutes ago, zebra said:

Travesty, Dakota, Clara, Bakkoneko, and Yunki won with overwhelming majority in their respective categories.

I demand to see the votes

Who the hell nominated me for god gamer xD 

We all know I'm overrated! 

Gz on the winners... still salty there wasn't a steamy award! 

14 hours ago, Rayne said:

Who the hell nominated me for god gamer xD 

We all know I'm overrated! 

Gz on the winners... still salty there wasn't a steamy award! 

We all know it was you Phil!

11 hours ago, trav said:

We all know it was you Phil!

Oh shit, you might be right actually... I'm too old, I don't remember things anymore.