Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dakota

2020 CONNECT 4 TOURNEMENT

uPpWxFW.png

Ahhhh yeah boys! Fuck the ROs it's my time to shine. I'm gonna have a tournament of the most tense, most skilled, and most competitive game known to man. Not PUBG, CSGO, DOTA, fuck Fortnite: it's Connect 4. Who has what it takes to defeat the reigning champ: SWED!

Here's the deal:

• It'll be on the 13th of December. Starting time to be announced but aiming for 1pm CST.
  • Sign Up by the 11th. Just fucking post in this thread or PM me in discord if you're down so I can add you to the bracket.
  • Show up. I'll blacklist you from anything fun again if you sign up and bail. No brofests, no events. I'll find you.
  • It's going to be best of 9, first to 5 wins, no loser's bracket. I'll post the site below so you guys can fuck about in it. I'm not gonna make you guys take screenshots. If y'all start debating about who wins, I'll improvise. 
  • That being said. Don't cheat. There is a 15 second time for turns. Don't miss a turn and use some weird website that tells you how to win at connect 4. It's a game for 5 year olds. Use your brain.
  • Compliment me on my event planning skills. 
  • This is not limited to sG members. Randos welcome, but if one wins the grand prize I'm going to be salty ngl. 
  • Join the sG discord day of event so I can round up all you idiots. Bracket will be posted the 12th with the start time. Again, aiming for about 1pm CST.
  • PRIZES: 
    • Respect
    • Honor 
    • The Knowledge You Could Mentally Beat a 5 year old 
    • Anything else I can convince people to contribute
    • a Badge
    • An Actual Copy of Connect Four. 

This is gonna kick off the summer winter right. So grab some beer, liquor, or bud and lets play some Competitive Connect Four. 

The website (which is mobile compatible) we are using is: https://c4arena.com/

Thank you-
zTBsEhg.png

Thank you Dakota for being the people's JCS once again. I will be attending and will win the prize of respect. Thank you very much.

On 12/3/2020 at 5:40 PM, Dakota said:

You have until the 12th to let me know!

My manager wants me at work that day so I won’t be able to make it, someone dethrone swed 

Thought I already said I’m in. Sorry I’m too busy training with the connect 4 monks. Will be back in time to destroy.