Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B'laz.e

Hello hello ladies and gents

Jesus Blaze, that's a blast from the past if ever I did see one!

Good to see you back, I hope life has been kind? 

Hey man. Nice to see you on hear again!

I also am rarely on here. Still remember all the good times I've had with a lot of people on here. 

Take care sG!

On 11/9/2020 at 12:24 PM, Rayne said:

Jesus Blaze, that's a blast from the past if ever I did see one!

Good to see you back, I hope life has been kind? 

Thanks man! Ive been doing well, i hope its been well for you aswell. Ive found myself with more time to game recently so ive been trying to find people to game it up with again, Been doing streams on twitch a few nights a week so im always down to have some chill homies join me.

11 hours ago, B'laz.e said:

Thanks man! Ive been doing well, i hope its been well for you aswell. Ive found myself with more time to game recently so ive been trying to find people to game it up with again, Been doing streams on twitch a few nights a week so im always down to have some chill homies join me.

I'm on the other side of the coin haha, got a kid now with another on the way in January so not a lot of time for gaming these days (well... RuneScape mobile but we don't talk about that).

Should join us playing Among Us though dude, it's great fun. 

On 11/11/2020 at 5:38 AM, Rayne said:

I'm on the other side of the coin haha, got a kid now with another on the way in January so not a lot of time for gaming these days (well... RuneScape mobile but we don't talk about that).

Should join us playing Among Us though dude, it's great fun. 

Hell yeah, me and the GF both play among us, shoot me a message on discord whenever you guys are getting on

@fps_trucka nice to see a familiar face! hope all is well

8 hours ago, BeauutifulChaos said:

I'm here, but not here all at once. 

Also, good to see some familiar faces. Whenever I pop on the forums I usually don't recognize anyone. XD

Good to see you again, stranger!