Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yunki

I'm thankful for all of you

Over the weekend I went camping and had some time to reflect on my life. I spent some time thinking about how crazy it is that I've known some of you guys for over 5 years now. As a whole, I feel like this clan has been a huge net-positive on my life. I've had so many great memories and moments playing and hanging out with you guys and it without a doubt has made an impact on my life. I have a loving family, an amazing group of IRL friends, and a wonderful girlfriend, but also having you guys there in my life makes it so much better. Whether it was playing on JB back in '15/'16, talking in discord, or playing casual games together, these interactions all made my day better in the end. There are some of you in this clan that I really do feel close to/trusting towards and I really appreciate the friendship that we have been able to forge online. Despite obviously the dynamics being quite different than IRL friendships, I cherish you guys just the same. Even those that I'm not that close to in this clan, I'm thankful for you too. Together, we all make up this clan and the clan wouldn't be the same without all of us together. 

Don't want to make this post too long, I just felt it necessary to make this post to let you guys know that I really appreciate all of you, and I hope I can build more connections with those who I have not yet done so with and keep the relationships that I do have, strong.

Thanks for the amazing years that I have been given with you guys!

Known you for a while from JB we've never been rlly close or talked much but Among Us with you has always been nice even if you kill me first like a dickhead  but you are hella chill and just fun to play with had some good times with you around recently hope to see more from you.

Also congrats on the RO welcome to the club (ditto)

You're all breathtaking. I will stand by this clan and the friends and memories I have of you all.  On my good days and bad days, it's nice to hop on the discord channel and just relax and shoot the shit with you all playing games, watching movies, etc. I look forward to many more years of chillin, brofest, gaming, and other shenanigan's with you all. 

I feel the same way about you Yunki, and many others. I miss the days back in 15-17 playing JB and GMod TTT. Even though the servers aren't popped like they used to, I enjoy seeing ya'll on discord playing newer games like Among Us together. Sadly due to my deployment and time difference, it's hard for me to get on and play with ya'll, but come January-Feburarish when I'm back in the states, I hope to be able to hop on and start playing with ya'll again!

Gonna be honest we have not played that much together but the few times we have its been fun! 

I totally understand what you mean on playing with everyone online and how we are not all the closest but its a good time with everyone and you end up making so many good and cherish able moments.  Hope we can play more and have a shit ton of fun. 

I honestly value this medium sized community. Its diverse enough to have meaningful discussion while still not being as impersonal and meaningless as monolithic communities like reddit or facebook. Anyone who actually knows me will realize im just fucking with the plebs. I would be banned anywhere other than sG.

That said, you thinking this isn't just another EUROBEAT thread is pretty fucking sad m8