Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oreo

Petition to ban Sweetrock's children from sG servers

I believe in the welfare of the child  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Ban him from the servers

• Yes, we need this kid to make it out of high school
    • No, I don't believe in solving the poverty system

I'm not here to talk to you about the nude DJ set of 2013. Nor am I here to talk to you about the time Sweetrock left her infant children at home and delivered a pizza from across the state because she wanted to go to a state fair with her husband and not hire a baby sitter. Today i'm here to talk to you about her child being on Warcraft Source playing on Crackhouse. Yes, Crackhouse. The irony is real.

Have you ever asked yourselves in an hour of meditation, which everyone finds during the day,how long we have been striving for greatness? Not only the years we've been at war, the war of work, but from the moment as a child when we realized that the world could be conquered. It has been a lifetime struggle. A never-ending fight. I say to you, and you will understand that it is a privilege to fight! We are warriors! I ask you once more: Rise and be worthy of this historical hour! No revolution is worth anything unless it can defend itself! Some people will tell you child services is a bad "word". They'll conjure up images of childless bitter old women and door to door charlatans. This is our duty: to change their perception. Blood alone moves the wheels of history. I say to you, members of the community, that the blood of this child will be on your hands if you fail to save him.

If we want this kid to follow the Lil Pump path to Harverd, we will allow him to spend his school time playing Warcraft Source.

Instead we should take the parental role of this child to ensure he goes to the real Harvard and becomes a neurosurgeon. For that to occur, we must ban him from our servers. I leave it to you, the people, to decide this childs fate.

Oreo has single handedly revived the forums. Pog.

The only way we ban the children is by banning the source.

I shall defend my position;

The Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) scale is a set of descriptions of abilities to communicate in a language. (https://mothertongue.ae/ilr-scale/ ,)

ILR Level 5 – Native or bilingual proficiency

Native or bilingual proficiency is the fifth level in the scale. This level is sometimes referred to as S-5 or level 5. A person at this level is described as follows:

Has a speaking proficiency equivalent to that of an educated native speaker

has complete fluency in the language, such that speech on all levels is fully Accepted by educated native speakers in all of its features, including breadth of vocabulary and idiom, colloquialisms, and pertinent cultural references.

Sweetrock's children have a critical role in the upcoming economy. By being extremely poor and having children with native english skills, they will be excellent subway workers. I think it is very biased to assume her family's place in society is anywhere on a scale.