Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lesbian Dad

hi.

Been here for a while, I know some of you, glad to see your faces. If you're new to me, hope to see you in-game. I like playing Among Us right now, reminds me of TTT. I'm not good at AU, at all. I'm on the discord as palingenesis, but ya can still call me Lesbian, Lezbo, whatever. At the moment I also like warzone, spellbreak and fall guys.

Yeah.

Hey, I remember you being an extremely level headed member of staff during a time of, well, the mitch era...

Its Chicago Ted, dunno if you remember the name switch. I miss Hoboinarmy, he was my partner in crime on darkrp. Hope he got a mic

2 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Hey, I remember you being an extremely level headed member of staff during a time of, well, the mitch era...

Its Chicago Ted, dunno if you remember the name switch. I miss Hoboinarmy, he was my partner in crime on darkrp. Hope he got a mic

Yeah, man totally remember you. Hobo was one of the first people I met in UV/SG. we might never know about that mic...

1 hour ago, sweetrock said:

Hey DAD, Not a TTT fan but I'll get on war3 with u!

I jumped on W3 back in the day a few times! I bet it's a really cool server nowadays.

Sadly war3 is not super active like most of our servers, but it is still very cool just need people to play.

But its nice to see a new face around

Damn it's been a minute. I still remember you, you were a beast in csgo. I'm always down for a chill round of Among Us ( with the occasional loud screaming round, gotta have 1 or 2 of those)

Ttt is what got me to the sever and here and there I’m always trying to pop it back to its usual self if you ever want to pop it just ping me in the discord