Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Firefighter_DK

veteran / old players reunion? ZE

When I remember back to 2008 when I started playing ZM in here, I remember it was a really fun time.

I remember when I got my first Admin access " Don't break your rules, or you'll get a BAN "with the best Arnold Schwarzenegger voice" LOL.

I remember all the many hours I spent playing ZE, it was a time when it was really fun and a lot of friendships came about

joined in 2009 in here, and was very active
As time goes on, you get older, some start a family, others get work, which makes there is no time to play video games.

the community in here has always been full of fun and nice people

if there are any of the old members of my time who think it might be fun to put some life in ZE and remember old days, then write :)
new members are also welcome

I am down to give it a try, starting Saturday i actually have time to do things so i will gladly participate. All we really need to get the ball rolling i would say is 4 other people. 

The only thing is since the source code was all leaked and there are currently issues on valve games i would guess this will happen once things settle down ?

On 4/22/2020 at 10:21 PM, Ironic said:

How's it going Firefigher? Still fighting those fires? ;)

I stopped being a firefighter some years after I lost my sister in a traffic accident

On 4/23/2020 at 11:26 AM, xmen said:

Never forget firefighterDK dj nights in ZE :gangnam:

yea lol , i am stil Dj in the real world :)

1 hour ago, Firefighter_DK said:

I stopped being a firefighter some years after I lost my sister in a traffic accident

Ah, I'm sorry man :/ 

Just curious, I left my Guard base's fire department and now I'm now currently working at a city fire department full time.

On 4/25/2020 at 1:49 PM, Ironic said:

Ah, I'm sorry man :/ 

Just curious, I left my Guard base's fire department and now I'm now currently working at a city fire department full time.

Second responder

Ah, I was just thinking of that "Boondock is a fag" word art you made for him a few years ago when he was talking shit and I see this. 

I'm down, someone remind me.

Too bad we can't get in touch with some old players like Saint-tabernac, sniper kitty, duy, slimo, etc.