Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shodscroll

Shods Application [PENDING][APPROVED]

Name: Saxton
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085259846/
Favorite Server: war3

About Yourself: I am a 3D Animator/Modeler who plays fighting games as my games of choice. The only fps I play is war3 and I love it to death. I also draw from time to time, but its just a hobby. My main fighting game is soul calibur 6 (I play almost every fighting game under the sun). I am the main training partner for zedd and truecirca in that game.

Do you use a Microphone? Yes, I try to clear up any confusion about races on the server
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community, if so which one? Not any formal ones
Questions or Comments: Any one in SG play any fighting games?

Link to Introduction Thread: 

Your application has been moved to pending status. You may now put on your sGr | tag to inform members that you are a Recruit.

In order to become a member of Syndicate Gamers, your application will need to meet at least 20 referrals from sG members who are L2 and above. Three of those must be from our Staff team.

Awesome Guy!

1/20

Referred List: Sakarra

Such a nice guy on the server. Long time player and from what I see, friend of many. Best of luck, buddy. Perfect candidate for SO, in my honest opinion ( wink wink @Clamps )

15/20