Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DerpyPwny

Voice (long)

Thank you for sharing your story, I was always curious! Always happy to have you on war3 and this doesnt change a thing for me and shouldn't change a thing for anyone else. If anyone gives you trouble let me know.

It's great you feel like you can finally share. I'm glad you've come so far with dealing with the aftermath of your accident - I can't imagine the struggles of  losing voice, sight, etc. after living so long with it.

While some times our community members can be a little (read very) retarded at times, these are the types of things that I don't see anyone having an issue with or treating you differently because of. Krony for example, only got made fun of for the things he could control (brony) and not the things he couldn't (deaf) :) . But really, as Swed said, if anyone gives you a hard time about it, let us know.

This was super touching to read. I can't even imagine the emotions that you have been going through after this accident to lose something that you once had. I haven't known you for that long but I can tell that you are a really genuine and kind person, and the fact that you were able to trust the  community in sharing your story shows everything. Even if you don't see me as a friend, I definitely see you as one, and if you want someone to lean on for support just know that I, as well as  a lot of people here, are here for you <3

I was kinda concerned what the big secret with you was. I'm glad to hear it now. I hope you coming out here helps you come out in the future and allow you to share without fear about our reactions ever again.

Thank you all for your love and support, it means a lot. I'm still feeling anxious and such but I'm sure over the coming days it'll go away. It's very comforting to know I have such kind and supportive friends and I can only hope to know many more. ♥♥

That's mega brave for you to share that, thought you always were muted because you were so focused. Hope you can keep pushing forward and being you. 

i'm sorry that happened derpy, Really tragic story and you coming and telling the whole community about it is brave. <3 Keep your head up everyone loves derpy

I remember during your recruitment you came in joined us on gmod. Was great time and you not talking didn't make a difference in the experience we had on the server. People are fucking idiots if they treat someone wrong because they are different.

Derpy my girl ,I will love u no matter what!  I'm one of the only people here who don't judge others because of who they are "beside sean"!I am so sorry for putting all the pruser on u to talk! I am very very sorry for what happen to u! I will always be here for u no matter what! Thank you taking the time for allowing us in and giving us a chances to be apart of ur gaming experience! I home you stick around for many years to come and I'll see u on war3!

Im still your friend

If i would lose my voice/sight/hearing in an accident i would have killed myself, no doubt

Im guessing you're stronger than me brother

I don't know you personally, but im really glad you felt comfortable enough to share your story and the big 'secret'. from the smallish interactions ive had with you on various servers I never saw it as an issue, so you're still cool in my book. and im always available to hit up too, if you ever wanna talk about stuff (most likely taco bell :D)