Sign in to follow this  
Ironic

Dead By Daylight

header.jpg?t=1578696045

What's up guys?
Over the last maybe 6 months, yes I know I'm a little late to the game, I've been really playing Dead By Daylight a crap ton. The game is so much fun, and I've been working to really improve my skill as both a survivor and a killer. I normally play with my IRL friends because a lot of them enjoy the game as well, but sometimes due to them working and me always having at least 2 days off in a row, I'm stuck playing by myself, but sometimes being the killer and constantly killing all 4 survivors gets kind of boring after a while. So, if anyone would ever like to join me and play this game feel free to hit me up on steam! I've played a few times with @Green*and we had a blast! I think it'd be cool in the future too if we have some sG tournament in the future maybe and give prizes for the best survivor/killer in a private session. Let me know what ya'll think, and feel free to add me if anyone wants to play!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsIronic/

51 minutes ago, zinc said:

Dead by daylight's sick. I've been playing on and off since 2016 and have seen a bunch of fun bs come and go

The Grind is soooooo heavy though.

My favorite channels are PainRelivers- https://www.youtube.com/user/AaronComplex

and not otz- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDO__Z-tZD4bfG9m4AkK_uA

I've really gotten into No0b3. Dude is hilarious and so good lol

On 2/17/2020 at 4:10 PM, Ironic said:

I've really gotten into No0b3. Dude is hilarious and so good lol

I like watching him hes funny and i think the game is super fun to play with frnds.

9 hours ago, Wolfshade said:

I like watching him hes funny and i think the game is super fun to play with frnds.

Been grinding so much lately, currently Rank 4, hoping maybe I can get to 1 :vapenation

On 3/25/2020 at 7:35 AM, Ironic said:

Been grinding so much lately, currently Rank 4, hoping maybe I can get to 1 :vapenation

I haven't played the game in forever but i was somewhere in the purple ranks i cant remember last time i played what rank i was but i stopped playing around the demirgorgon coming out

Edited by Wolfshade