Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lotmoshr

happy fucking new years lads

if u remember me u remember me, if you dont u don't its one of those things

happy fucking new years lads life wasn't gr8 for me for a few years there but now it is so amen let's face a decade of life-altering climate change together <3 

god it's been years since i played on these servers but sg popped into my head recently so i wanted to say i hope y'all are doing good, please remind me to donate in february, i love you whoever is readng this, i hope ur life is good and gr8 and ur able to become the person you hoped since you were 8 years old that you'd become

i love you no matter who you've become or what you've endured i hope the future brings nothing but goodness and strong connections with others

amen on kanye we say

bless the earth completing a rotation around the sun and bless this weird series of coincidences that gave us life <3

if you want to reconnect https://www.facebook.com/natasha.mckay.9480 i go by taz now despite the url love u maybe i will actually play on these servers again soon

Happy new year man! long time no see! come around more! were active on discord. Avoid the politics channel unless you wanna see my shitpost all day.

wowowowow long time no see, thought you just left

but happy new years though