Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bear

September 25, 2019 - Community Update

Hey everyone,

Today's announcement is a fairly large one. To begin with, we’ll announce some of the server changes that I’m sure some of you have noticed. To be transparent, donations and admin subs have been down for a while and while we’d love to continue hosting as many servers as possible, we had to do some shuffling of server locations on our boxes, as well as remove a couple of servers at least for the time being to reduce monthly costs.

Here is a list of the servers new IPs:

Warcraft 3: 216.105.171.126:27018

TTTGO: 216.105.171.126:27019

Skill Surf (unchanged): 216.105.171.126:27016

Jailbreak: 216.105.171.120:27016

BunnyHop: 216.105.171.120:27015

GMOD TTT: 216.105.171.120:27025

Zombie Escape, Minigames, Surf RPG, and Rust have all been removed. With that we would like to give a huge thanks to those that have helped with these servers both recently and in the past. Along with that we have a few other staff also leaving the roster.

Thank you to the following:

BabyNicole

Dark Falcon

Bulldog

Nau

We would also like to welcome Sith as the GMOD TTT Advisor, and Sean moving to SO Advisor.

As always, we welcome all applications for staff and SOs. Please reach out if you have any questions about applying. 

A friendly reminder that we are a community that runs on your donations and support. We appreciate every little bit that helps us run. We realize not everyone can donate money directly, but we also have an Amazon affiliate link that does give us a percent of your purchase if you go through it. Unfortunately you cannot use affiliate links through apps on phones, but you can still do all your shopping and add everything to your cart, and prior to checking out visit the site via our link and finish checking out. Every little bit counts.

Thanks everyone, 

Syndicate Gamers Staff

Thank u BabyNicole, Dark Falcon, Nau, Karma  for all ur hard work on keeping the server going! @Bulldog Thank u so for being a awesome staff member and help out when it was needed! I always would like to thank u for always sticking up for me when it came to my apps to staff or SO! You done a great job!I never thought this day will come that we will lost a good person on staff!

Congratz to the rest!