Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moose

Rank incentives

With the recent changes to recruitment we’ve been brainstorming what benefits we can offer people for being a part of this community. As many of you have noticed we’ve recently reworked the discord voice channels to give a few more permissions to members as they rank up. Individual rank channels are accessible to those who achieve that rank (and all ranks lower), as well as one for those that boost our server. Additionally the koolaid channel has reappeared from Teamspeak days, and Veterans have permissions to mute people or move them out of that channel if need be. 

I wanted to do something for the community members. It’s not huge but I hope that people will be excited, and appreciate it. Starting this month I’ll post in the announcement channel in discord for a monthly raffle. I will award the winner with their choice of one month discord nitro or one month gifted sub to a streamer of their choice.

Please note this is directly from me, and therefore they are my rules and are subject to change or end when needed. Below are a few requirements I have to be eligible and how to enter. 

*How to enter:

React to my message in discord when posted. You will have one week from the date posted to enter, and three days after a winner is announced to claim your prize. Please note reacting more than ONCE will make me remove your entry. 

Eligibility:

Must be a member of syndicate gamers

Must have their forum linked to discord

Must have been accepted one month prior to the month of the raffle (ie you are not eligible your first month in sG)

Must not have received any punishments in discord, on servers, or forums in the last two months. 

**Must be active in any service provided by sG (servers, discord, forums)

*To start, every rank is a single entry. Depending on number participants and other factors I may play around with higher ranks getting a second / third entry. 

**I will be the judge of what is active. There is no specific requirement. 

Please keep an eye out for any changes in rules or how to enter. Hope you enjoy this, and if anyone has any incentive ideas for membership incentives please reach out.

So you're saying you want me to JoinSG(tm) so that I can win a free month of Nitro or sub up my moistyboy?

Can I win a month of shutting down every SG server except War3 instead?