Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ironic

Stepping Down

Not like it completely matters because not much goes on in this community anymore sadly FeelsGoodMan

But, I'm gonna be stepping down from my position of RO. I'm currently taking EMT and that's the main thing I want to be focusing on this semester, and then after that I'm going to be starting deployment training for my deployment to the middle east early next year. I'll still be on every now and then (more on my Xbox if anything), but it was fun getting to be an RO for the second go around, but honestly with the state of the community we don't do a whole lot anyway, so I feel I should step down from my position and focus on my training.

See ya'll around!

This post ruined my day.  BibleThump

However, there is more to life than spending a vast majority of your day gaming. I hope life will treat you well and that you will find happiness along the way!

Thanks for being a long-endeavored member to the clan. 

You're going to be really glad that you can focus on EMT class, cause it takes up a really long time. When I took it, it was at least 16 hours a week in class plus studying for the practicals, studying for the written, and doing homework. Then you have to worry about the ride time, etc. 

If you need help with anything you can always text me, I wouldn't mind brushing up on my knowledge :) 

11 hours ago, Grayson Levi said:

You're going to be really glad that you can focus on EMT class, cause it takes up a really long time. When I took it, it was at least 16 hours a week in class plus studying for the practicals, studying for the written, and doing homework. Then you have to worry about the ride time, etc. 

If you need help with anything you can always text me, I wouldn't mind brushing up on my knowledge :) 

Will do! I appreciate it! :D