Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dylan

Stepping Down

With recent events in my life I have no time to play games besides maybe 30 minutes a day let alone manage a rust server, Next week I start college on top of a full-time job and currently dealing with a massive load of family issues which is taking a lot of my time as well, I really waited it out to see if I'd have availability to help run the server and I sadly don't.
I wanna say thanks to everyone who helped me with Rust and helped me in general just by being an open ear and talking to me about problems, sG has always been a place to get away from the real world and more recently a place to discuss my life issues with close friends who are always there to listen to my shit. I'm glad for all the memories I've made here with every single one of you.

Vexer for legend or ro

Request denied. Don't try again.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication to sG. As cows said, good luck with school and family. Don't forget to love yourself and only yourself.

World domination.

Thank you for your long-endeavored service to the community! It's sad to see another oldie say farewell. :(

However, a farewell is only a phrase. It is not an end. Maybe, we will get to play on the servers with each other in the future!

Here's hoping that the world will bring you happiness and joy! And of course, stay strong and keep fighting. I am here if you need me.

Thanks for getting the rust server back up and running couldn't do it with out u! Good luck in school and in life!

2 hours ago, Kung? said:

Thank you for your long-endeavored service to the community! It's sad to see another oldie say farewell. :(

However, a farewell is only a phrase. It is not an end. Maybe, we will get to play on the servers with each other in the future!

Here's hoping that the world will bring you happiness and joy! And of course, stay strong and keep fighting. I am here if you need me.

I’ll be around in discord for sure, I’m not going anywhere sG is home man :)

Vexer for legend... xD

Congratulations on proving us all wrong, you may be a moron, but you're our moron.