Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avery

6th Annual JoinSG Fantasy Football League

JoinSG Fantasy Football  

12 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Have you played fantasy football before? (In the sG league or not)

2. 2. Are you open to a meeting in the next week or so to discuss league rules and draft information?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/18/19 at 12:00 AM

I just realized I can't make a September 2nd draft date cause it's the exact same date and time as my main IRL league lol. I filled out the survey though.

13 hours ago, Tubbles said:

I just realized I can't make a September 2nd draft date cause it's the exact same date and time as my main IRL league lol. I filled out the survey though.

I should have made either day an option, because I can do whenver. Wonder if others could do either day.

I just did the survey. I don't know if I can make it to the draft but I picked a day that would probably work best. 

After survey results are finalized can you please post the final draft day? I don't remember for which one I voted but I think it was the latest one. Doesn't make sense to have it before preseason is over.

Yeah I need an update on the draft date @Avery because there's literally no work-around for me to make it on September 2nd at that time. My main league's had that date/time set in stone since a few months ago. I'll have to auto-draft if that's when ours is lol and I thought we were trying to avoid anyone doing that.  Maybe we could do another survey with more than a couple dates or times. Because our September 2nd date/time is EXACTLY when my other draft is. I could maybe take that day off if we do it earlier but I need to know in advance, like reaaaaally soon. Right now I'm getting off work and drafting immediately when I get home. Maybe later that night, like 10:30 central? I feel like there should be more than two options.

I'll be standing by but I only really check the forums once a week on the weekends. Just let me know!

https://forms.gle/AGLUh14fCZGMD1iaA

I've made a new form here, now people can put either day and what time is best to draft. The votes were pretty split on the last form for draft day and since I know some people can do either I remade the form.

Will need email address to fill out form, I will send the league invites to the email address if you are not currently in the league. Plan to have all invites sent out this week in case we draft next sunday. 

d7727739b92384ff3ff80ddd02c8495b.png

The draft will be this sunday, August 25th at 8pm. Updating rules based on the other poll, results below.

ce5def115841ddcd3aa8fa1cc90daa80.png

ef6a0ad6fa666b3b7b39752b7dc168d4.png

20 hours ago, ZachPL said:

I don't remember who is who, we need to know who to kick

who is

rare puppers

those guys

peytons hgh forehead

@Ironic

@waffles

@chaos4499

I changed mine to "Ironic's Team" for now so people know it's me. Dont know who those other guys are.

2 hours ago, ZachPL said:

rare puppers is waffles

So apparently everyone that played last year wants to be in this year, not sure where that leaves sweetrock

Considering @Retuzy gave up, I feel inclined to replace them with sweetrock, don't know how others feel.

@Avery hey so I only found out about this yesterday... I have a dinner at 6:30pm on Sunday which will run until 9pm or even later. I dont know how viable it is to draft from my phone but I might have to try it. This will be tricky....

8 minutes ago, Ivanns said:

@Avery hey so I only found out about this yesterday... I have a dinner at 6:30pm on Sunday which will run until 9pm or even later. I dont know how viable it is to draft from my phone but I might have to try it. This will be tricky....

I think everyone prefers their laptop or computer, but it ain't bad on a phone at all. I've had to do it multiple drafts.

11 hours ago, Ironic said:

I think everyone prefers their laptop or computer, but it ain't bad on a phone at all. I've had to do it multiple drafts.

I've done just about all of my Mock Drafts on mobile this year, the mobile apps have come a long way and the interfaces are good.

16 hours ago, Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) said:

Where is this? Back on the dot com page? 

Yes. Same league as last year, you can log into NFL fantasy and you are ready

6 hours ago, Avery said:

Yes. Same league as last year, you can log into NFL fantasy and you are ready

Okie dokes. Hopefully I make it and not forget. I get worse and worse every year :(