Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grayson Levi

Suh, general update

Hey guys, just wanted to give an update. I haven't been very active because I've been very busy with a couple different things:

I graduated from high school and community college this year because of a program, which has taken a lot of time. I also managed to complete my Basic EMT certification and am now certified in my state. Along with that, in my technical school I did SkillsUSA again and won 1st place in medical terminology and will be competing in that national competition in Kentucky.  I'm going on to a 4-year college for a Bachelor's in Biology, and working in my college EMS squad! 

I've also been on T for about 5 months and made some progress transitioning, thanks to everyone who has shown me support over the years.

It's been 3 years now in sG (joined the forums in 2016) and I've finally gotten L4! Tbh that's always been something I wanted and I appreciate everyone who voted on that application. I've been SO and Staff here and there and I wish I had the time now to keep contributing. The many people I've met from sG have been helpful in many different ways, including helping me apply to college (Mimic), giving me helpful advice (Narwhals, Mimic, Lindsay, Rune, many others), and even Chosen helping me with class a while back. While there have been some bumps in the road here and there, I think that over the past 3 years sG has been awesome and I'm a different person than I was when I first applied and barely got in. 

I'll try and pop in every once and a while for tournaments and to the servers, but if anyone has wondered where I've been, here's the answer. 

Tl:dr: School stuff has kept me busy, you guys are p cool, and I'll probably be around for tournaments

12 hours ago, Ironic said:

Congrats on getting EMT! Have you worked with an ambulance service yet?

I applied to one company that I did my ride time with, and I was told they'd let me know pretty soon. :)

4 hours ago, Grayson Levi said:

I applied to one company that I did my ride time with, and I was told they'd let me know pretty soon. :)

That's awesome! Well good luck!

I love u Grayson and Congratz! I'm so happy to hear u are doing good! I'll always be here for u when u need a friend to talk to! see u around!