Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mimic

May 28th, 2019 - Community Update

Hey everyone,

First, I am pleased to announce the return of the Syndicate Gamer’s Rust server. Due to the growth that Rust has seen in the recent month(s) we are (re)expanding our horizons. Please look forward to the setup and release of this server in the coming future!

In addition, It’s time for a quick staff update to give a few servers much needed Advisors to facilitate growth of these servers, and to oversee and manage the server(s) overall. These people have proven themselves to be motivated and dedicated enough to promote the growth of their respective servers, and we are glad to give them the opportunity to continue to do so moving forward.

Please welcome the following new members to Staff:

• Bluestreak - Jailbreak Advisor
  • Zebra - Skill Surf Advisor

Next, I’d like to announce that Vexer will be taking up the role of Rust Advisor as we trial the game for our community. He will be working with Karma and the rest of the Engineering staff on designing, administrating, and maintaining the Rust server.

Following that, I am sad to announce that we will be closing the KZ/Climb Server due to the lack of interest from the Community, and lack of updates/support for the server in recent months. Along with this, I am sad to announce that Tristan will be leaving Staff, and we wish him the best of luck in the future. Additionally, Thew will also be leaving Staff from his position as Advisor, and I would also like to wish him the best of luck in the future.

As always, if you are interested in becoming a Staff member, please submit an application at the Staff Applications page. We are always interested in recruiting new people to help out!

Regards,

- Mimic

congrats new staff and thank you for all your work to those leaving their positions