Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Juiceboxay

Im graduating and thats epic

54 minutes ago, Ironic said:

Congrats man! Graduating is fun. Welcome to adulthood though :B):

Im about to get a job this summer or fall so i can start earning money and helping my mom. Its going to be different from what ive been doing.

Rofl i remember you being like 12 jumping around on the side of a mountain on some jb map. it fit well because you used the name "the goat lord" back then. fun times.

17 hours ago, Iherdcows said:

Rofl i remember you being like 12 jumping around on the side of a mountain on some jb map. it fit well because you used the name "the goat lord" back then. fun times.

Im pretty sure after that happened Trinity called me a mountain goat and i changed my name to mountain goat for a good few months. It was only a few years ago but i miss back then.

Congrats you're down with the shitty tutorial. Best of luck adulting my friend :)

cant wait to graduate also just want this last month of school to go by faster

13 hours ago, Rayne said:

Don't wish your life away boys, stay young forever. Being a grown up sucks. 

Psh... Never grow up... Just get older (ditto)

20 hours ago, Rayne said:

Don't wish your life away boys, stay young forever. Being a grown up sucks. 

If anything id rather be like 5 again just so i could relive all the amazing freedoms and fun that i was able to have as a child now all it is, is hard work keeping my head up and gettin that money. It would be amazing if i could just have the freedom of not needing money for everything as a child. Life is toooooooo damn expensive  

But also getting to move forwards in my life and finally really getting to transition into adult hood and becoming fully independent is also something that I look forwards to cant wait for all the hopefully amazing experiences life has to bring for me

1 hour ago, Rock said:

If anything id rather be like 5 again just so i could relive all the amazing freedoms and fun that i was able to have as a child now all it is, is hard work keeping my head up and gettin that money. It would be amazing if i could just have the freedom of not needing money for everything as a child. Life is toooooooo damn expensive  

But also getting to move forwards in my life and finally really getting to transition into adult hood and becoming fully independent is also something that I look forwards to cant wait for all the hopefully amazing experiences life has to bring for me

TL;DR version:

I wish I could start again so I'm no longer a teacher abusing drug dealing edge meister.

Gotcha.