Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheOrangeGrape

goodbye

I honestly haven't wanted to say anything but I feel like I should. Obviously I haven't been very active or.. at all. But I didn't just want to leave without saying anything. Seriously, some of my BEST memories were playing with you guys on JB, minigames, and other servers. I couldn't thank you all enough for how happy it made me sometimes to just hop on JB for a few hours at the end of the day, whether it was with 30+ people or if we were just getting it popped. I haven't been on CSGO or SG servers in a long time but I hope to see it continue to grow and I hope to see all of you continue to make great memories. I might be back at some point later, but I'm not sure.

In the end though, I just want to say thank you, to all of you. 

It's been an awesome ride with ya man! You'll be missed. Hopefully in the future the servers can be popped again and we'll see you sometime in the future!

Until then, have an awesome life man, and say hi every now and then! :D(ditto)

2 hours ago, TheOrangeGrape said:

I honestly haven't wanted to say anything but I feel like I should. Obviously I haven't been very active or.. at all. But I didn't just want to leave without saying anything. Seriously, some of my BEST memories were playing with you guys on JB, minigames, and other servers. I couldn't thank you all enough for how happy it made me sometimes to just hop on JB for a few hours at the end of the day, whether it was with 30+ people or if we were just getting it popped. I haven't been on CSGO or SG servers in a long time but I hope to see it continue to grow and I hope to see all of you continue to make great memories. I might be back at some point later, but I'm not sure.

In the end though, I just want to say thank you, to all of you. 

Good luck on ur life journey, I will miss u Orange! We had great times together on server! Keep in touch tho!