Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Destin

Syndicate Lounge Episode 4 - Sorry my audio this time is shit

ZZZZZ does anyone find this shit interesting. No one in a good state of mind will sit for an hour and listen to this.

14 hours ago, just reX said:

ZZZZZ does anyone find this shit interesting. No one in a good state of mind will sit for an hour and listen to this.

14 hours ago, just reX said:

Thank you for your feedback, when you've done anything for this community other than complain and waste server space, I'll invite you to participate on the podcast, since its obvious you want to join us. 

Your feedback will be taken with the upmost consideration, and we looking forward to hearing from you in the future.

Kind regards,

Syndicate Lounge 

15 hours ago, just reX said:

If you want to be on the podcast I’d love to have you, We could name the episode “low IQ and rex” figure out what makes you say the dumb shit you say. 

2 hours ago, Sean said:

why are you guys not roasting this cunt helmet more for providing us with an insult to something we enjoy???

Fixed this for you, pal. 

3 hours ago, Sean said:

why are you guys roasting people for providing negative feedback???

We appreciate honest feedback from people who actually listen negative included, @SpartanSakaro Has given us negative feedback multiple times and we try to fix it on the next podcast, However we don’t enjoy inactive people who contribute nothing but toxicity to the clan to come around and say “anyone that listens to this isn’t in a good state of mind” without actually listening to the podcast.