Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MistaChang

sG Equality and Fairness on Servers/Discord

1F, 1H, 1O. Three of our rules within the global guidelines that are not being kept up with Bulletford, Moose, Clamps, and Travesty. I have been getting constant shit from the community as well, surrounding the FFA due to what I "might" post. I'm being punished for something I haven't even done. Below is my evidence and the infractions are stated at the beginning. After I gained access the channel was locked down because I had been given access. I had been denied access from bulletford into the channel until people started talking about inequality and mistreatment of myself. I was going to hold out until 9 tonight to make the CD because of the pretence that I was going to pay Moose's personal paypal money to split with bullet. I assume this is a meme but this is the information we have been given. After people started causing a commotion, I was given the role for free. I had not paid the full amount. I sad idly in discord "afk" and watch what unpanned out. I'm not in sG to be treated like garbage by the higher ups the community and be excluded from servers, channels, and forums that I, and every other member should have access to. Now it's been hidden until further notice since I have access to this. I feel Mimic should handle this as this is a case about his peers/JCS partners being involved in the complaint.
bullet flexing in general chat that someone's paid to keep me out of the channel
Moments before the channel was hidden

Other's noticing that people are shitting on me

Claims of being ignored by moose

Staff saying I should make a CD/

Clamps saying he's paid up for my removal.

Being denied payment

Being ignored by moose, which I assumed he was busy during the day, but I've been told he's around

Missing one item during my uploads, can reload all again if there seams to be a hole missing.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

Thread has been failed to been locked by staff members, instead this is being trolled. @Mimic

F. Welcoming/Respect - We encourage everyone to help out members here. If you don't have anything nice to say to them, don't say anything at all. Basically, be polite reasonably nice at all times.

H. Trolling - Trolling is defined as making a post or thread in order to provoke an angry reaction from a member/ group of members/ everyone. While some find this amusing, it is not allowed. Everyone has a little troll in them, and staff recognizes that, but as stated earlier, if you break the rules frequently, you will be punished more frequently and more harshly.
O. Bullying / Cyber Bullying - Harassing someone with the intent to make them leave the community, or organizing groups to do the like, will not be tolerated.  Members are encouraged to report bullying and other harassment, and to stay clear of any groups encouraging it.

I fully expect infractions.

Just now, MistaChang said:

Thread has been failed to been locked by staff members, instead this is being trolled. @Mimic

F. Welcoming/Respect - We encourage everyone to help out members here. If you don't have anything nice to say to them, don't say anything at all. Basically, be polite reasonably nice at all times.

H. Trolling - Trolling is defined as making a post or thread in order to provoke an angry reaction from a member/ group of members/ everyone. While some find this amusing, it is not allowed. Everyone has a little troll in them, and staff recognizes that, but as stated earlier, if you break the rules frequently, you will be punished more frequently and more harshly.
O. Bullying / Cyber Bullying - Harassing someone with the intent to make them leave the community, or organizing groups to do the like, will not be tolerated.  Members are encouraged to report bullying and other harassment, and to stay clear of any groups encouraging it.

I fully expect infractions.

xWfzXxs.gif

5 minutes ago, MistaChang said:

Cyber Bullying isn't real, just walk away from the screen or close your eyes.

1 minute ago, Dakota said:

This isnt the FFA. You can't post that!

YOURE JUST REPOSTING IT IDIOT

We should make it clear so Chang actually can figure out it was fake FFA with no Bot hiding the images after "NSFW" and no Bot censoring racist material with "Racist Content Detected"

It was all members who understood the joke and went on with it.

@Sean upload the history of the channel pls

1 hour ago, MistaChang said:

I had not paid the full amount. I sad idly in discord "afk" and watch what unpanned out.