Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

Sunday Funday - March to April

22l7SHJ.png

Simply join our discord server to play!

http://joinsg.net/discord

Sunday, March 3rd

CS:GO Prop Hunt Event

Host: sG

Details to follow

Sunday, March 10th
DND Run

Host: sG | SpartanSakaro

He'll need to know how many players to prepare for.

Sunday, March 17th
Rainbow Six Siege 5V5’S!

Host: sG | Vexer

Sunday, March 24th

Beerman's Birthday Battleship Bonanza
Host: sG | Beerman

Sunday, March 31st
Overwatch

Host: sG | Nau

10 mans and more!

Sunday, April 7th

PUBG/Cards Against Humanity

Host: sG | Sean

Sunday, April 14th

Block N' Load

Host: sG | Krony

Free to Play!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/299360/Block_N_Load/

Sunday, April 21st

Golf With Your Friends

Host: sG | Sponsored

Help your hangover from Brofest with an easy going game of Golf With Your Friends!

Sunday, April 28th

Skribbl.io

Host: sG | Ironic

If you'd like to sign up to host a Sunday Funday with a game of your choice, please let me know!

March 17th and 24th are available if you'd like and all of April is open for now.

If you have a game you'd like to suggest we play, please do so by replying to this thread.

23 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Sunday, March 3rd

CS:GO Prop Hunt Event

Sunday, March 31st
Overwatch

Host: sG | Nau

10 mans and more!

hype for these 2 I already know the prop hunt is going to be crazy, its so hard to find people

So what will it be about when it comes to D&D i am sure many of you are wondering, well it's quite simple. You have all been invited to a truly glamorous gala. by a certain important noble. As the night was going oh so swimmingly, disaster struck. The host of the event has sadly perished, though the circumstances around his death are a bit odd to say the least. The goal of the players in this night will be to attempt to accomplish one goal, what your goal is will be given to you once you have your character. The goal of all players will in some way shape or form either overlap and or be on a collision coarse with one another. So not everyone will come out of this on top. Hell i would even say that some of you will sadly perish before dawn breaks, but alas, it is a tragedy i am willing to walk all of you through. 

Oh and before i forget, there is a real world time limit on many of the things taking place, so i do recommend that once gala begins you all avoid dallying too much. 

By the way if anyone wants to help me dm you are more than welcome to, because if this goes past 8 people i will def need the help. Just pm me or post right here if you are interested, and if you have any prior experience with D&D and or as DM.

Overwatch Sunday Funday March 31st 2019

1.  5 vs 5  Random Teams and Captain Games ($5 Per Play of the Game) 
  2.  1 vs 1 Widowmaker tournament 
  3.  1 vs 1 Lucio tournament 

If you would like to be in either 1vs1 tournaments please register with me in advance with your battletag via Forum PM's or Discord.

*The 1vs1 tournaments need 6 people minimum each to run

1 hour ago, sweetrock said:

March 17 is my bday! I want to play not a shit game ty!

Like what?

On 2/25/2019 at 12:08 PM, Travesty said:

Sunday, March 17th
Rainbow Six Siege 5V5’S!

Host: sG | Vexer

wait im actually hyped for this

I will also sign up for DnD. I have never played and am not very creative, but I'm willing to try it

6 minutes ago, daniel_ said:

I will also sign up for DnD. I have never played and am not very creative, but I'm willing to try it

I will also sign up for DnD. I have never played and I'm decently creative.

@Nau @daniel_ @KiD Fearless @Clara @fps_trucka @Booch and for anyone else interested, thursday and saturday i will be helping people out with character creation and explaining a few things for anyone who has questions. Also for anyone who makes their character with me or shows me their character during this time i will give em something special ;D.

7 minutes ago, SpartanSakaro said:

@Nau @daniel_ @KiD Fearless @Clara @fps_trucka @Booch and for anyone else interested, thursday and saturday i will be helping people out with character creation and explaining a few things for anyone who has questions. Also for anyone who makes their character with me or shows me their character during this time i will give em something special ;D.

I'll be there thursday

23 minutes ago, SpartanSakaro said:

Awesome I'll be there thursday!

35 minutes ago, SpartanSakaro said:

is it even possible for me or is this stuffs in voice chat?

1 minute ago, krony said:

I can type everything up for you during the game if Sakaros cool with that

6 minutes ago, Nau said:

I can type everything up for you during the game if Sakaros cool with that

8 minutes ago, krony said:

yea that's fine. and if you are an animal then it makes sense you don't understand whats going on :Koopa: