Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

Changes to R&R - March 1st, 2019

Just now, Travesty said:

We feel 30 people in the community is an appropriate number of members.

As we've seen in the past, people change their votes last minute to screw over recruits and not to mention all the unnecessary drama that comes with voting on recruits. It's been this way for a while now and we haven't seen any issues with it.

Can you name some L1 or L2 that have gotten in through the referral recruitment system that don't deserve membership?

As I said... Ignoring what I have to say. 

Please don't ask me to validate your point when you totally bypass mine.

16 hours ago, Ironic said:

Don't worry. Some of us were able to make 50 refs, and people were allowed to vote no. LUL

Because people actually wanted us in the clan. 

2 minutes ago, Rayne said:

As I said... Ignoring what I have to say. 

Please don't ask me to validate your point when you totally bypass mine.

Do you need me to write a blurb saying I understand where you come from and thank you for your comment?

I read your comment and responded to it.

17 minutes ago, Travesty said:

If 30 people in the community feel the recruit is worthy enough of being a part of the community, shouldn't that be enough of a reason for someone to join it?

If you look at rank applications, there are very few times when people vote no on a member to say they shouldn't get their rank. And even when people vote no, it's for no reason other than to fuck that person (and their friends) over. See: Rex's application and Beerman getting his panties in a twist over rep being used.

Why should some nay-sayers gatekeep this community? People much more frequently voted no on recruits just to put their e-peen on the table as a way to bring pleasure to their lives.

With the size of our community, there will always be some people that don't like others in the community. There will always be cliques within the community.

So again I'll ask, if someone wants to join this community and a sufficient amount of people think they're worthy enough, why shouldn't they?

There are some people who voted no because they actually wanted to saying it was all because people wanted to troll is somewhat wrong. 

Just now, Booch said:

There are some people who voted no because they actually wanted to saying it was all because people wanted to troll is somewhat wrong. 

Sorry let me make myself clear, I don't believe everyone voting no was doing so recklessly. There are definitely members with some legitimate concerns over recruits. However there were some that would vote no just because they had the ability to do so.

You're still able to share concerns with recruits in an application to warn others before referring.

Is there a member currently who was accepted during the referral system that you believe shouldn't have membership?

10 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Sorry let me make myself clear, I don't believe everyone voting no was doing so recklessly. There are definitely members with some legitimate concerns over recruits. However there were some that would vote no just because they had the ability to do so.

You're still able to share concerns with recruits in an application to warn others before referring.

Is there a member currently who was accepted during the referral system that you believe shouldn't have membership?

Me no, but other people have concerns especially ones who have been here longer.

I know through the weird system like a year ago that stood for a while is now gone and I got in with it do I deserve to be in?

9 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Were there any recruits that didn't get in, using the old system, that you believe should have gotten in?

8 minutes ago, Rayne said:

Were there any recruits that didn't get in, using the old system, that you believe should have gotten in?

Many. Some never came back either.

27 minutes ago, Rayne said:

Obviously not sG caliber then, nothing lost. 

Except when we start having no new people join the community and old fags disappear.

Eventually you have to accept that this system really isn't all that bad and it's worked well so far.

If you think someone doesn't deserve rank or admin, then you still are able to vote no on them.

"Is there a member currently who was accepted during the referral system that you believe shouldn't have membership?"

this question remains unanswered :gangnam:

2 hours ago, Imperium said:

"Is there a member currently who was accepted during the referral system that you believe shouldn't have membership?"

this question remains unanswered :gangnam:

Eddy answered Dray. 

16 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Eddy answered Dray. 

Hold it! Let's change everything! One guy thinks one guy shouldn't be in the clan!

34 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Hold it! Let's change everything! One guy thinks one guy shouldn't be in the clan!

That seems like a rash decision there Trav.