Sign in to follow this  
MistaChang

Keyboard forum v16

Ok so I need a new keyboard, thinking about just grabbing a used one but might just buy new. I don't want a mechanical keyboard as my experience has been absolutely horrid with them, from key caps falling off and breaking, to the company not allowing me to buy key caps and only get a maximum replacement of 10 keys. Basically I'm wondering if anyone here is using just a regular keyboard that works really well for them, and for them to link it.

4 hours ago, MistaChang said:

key caps falling off and breaking

waitWhatwaitWhat

You can also go to a local electronics store and just test out all their keyboards they have on shelves. Just open up the boxes :ph34r:

Edited by zebra

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Mechanical-Keyboard-Tactile-High-Speed/dp/B009C98NPY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1550558405&sr=8-2&keywords=logitech+G710%2B

This is my current keyboard, I like the switches they are mx browns so they have a tactile bumb

https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Alloy-FPS-Pro-Ultra-Compact/dp/B074F5L8GQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1550558482&sr=8-1&keywords=ducky+one

This was my last keyboard and I really liked the mx reds they are solid switches

Edited by just reX

10 hours ago, zebra said:

waitWhatwaitWhat

You can also go to a local electronics store and just test out all their keyboards they have on shelves. Just open up the boxes :ph34r:

Ur the worst kind of person.... :|