Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Muddykips

Give Away

2 hours ago, Wolfshade said:

I, Also the 17th is Sunday not Tuesday do what day do you want?

I fixed it

5 hours ago, DerpyPwny said:

I but is it fine if I'm lil late cuz of work? :c 

Im starting it at 7 pm western time but the actual time the drawing starts is I would guess like 730-800

8 hours ago, Muddykips said:

I fixed it

Im starting it at 7 pm western time but the actual time the drawing starts is I would guess like 730-800

Bruh you didn't fix it. You literally have 2 different dates in your post..... 

On 2/10/2019 at 12:58 PM, Muddykips said:

On Sunday 2/17/19

Tuesday at about 7:00pm

Um what pick a day pls unless there is 2?

Does the letter need to be upper case? Can one merely have the letter anywhere among the words typed? Does the letter need to be enclosed by quotes? Can someone just post a photo of the letter?

What are the exact rules to the contest? Do we need to type on a new paragraph? Does the token you want to be typed for the contest need to appear alone?

3 hours ago, centran said:

Does the letter need to be upper case? Can one merely have the letter anywhere among the words typed? Does the letter need to be enclosed by quotes? Can someone just post a photo of the letter?

What are the exact rules to the contest? Do we need to type on a new paragraph? Does the token you want to be typed for the contest need to appear alone?

When there's not a single I or i in his post so that means he doesn't qualify. Good. One less person.

22 hours ago, centran said:

y u make my life hard