Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nau

Jailbreak recommendations

Thanks to everyone that provided feedback, A lot of the things posted said that "these are obvious" but I still feel they need to be written into the rules so they are enforceable.

one of my favorite things about jb when I played was cows screaming at paidmins

other than that, I support all of the ideas on this thread to be implemented into the server, and as cows said, the whole !knife and etc commands should show if your knife/skin is authentic or not

13 minutes ago, Nau said:

Bumping this thread to see if we can get anymore ideas flowing.

I've played on servers with a plugin where the warden can place beacons to signify where he want's the prisoners to go. Makes rounds run a lot smoother and less confusing in my opinion, don't have to be super specific on where you want them to go because you can just mark it. Just a thought

9 minutes ago, Dark Fry said:

I've played on servers with a plugin where the warden can place beacons to signify where he want's the prisoners to go. Makes rounds run a lot smoother and less confusing in my opinion, don't have to be super specific on where you want them to go because you can just mark it. Just a thought

We have that, hawk implemented it like a month or two ago. Right click when you're warden and the waypoint will appear where you're aiming.

9 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

We have that, hawk implemented it like a month or two ago. Right click when you're warden and the waypoint will appear where you're aiming.

ahhh sheet, my bad I didn't know y'all had implemented it already