Sign in to follow this  
Nau

Dead Props

Please remove the deads ability to use props from the server before it kills it. There is 0 reason I should be 100-0 by one prop from someone who died almost instantly.

I am a big fan of the notion of if it aint broke dont fix it and TTTGo I would say in comparison to other sG servers has been doing really well.

Edited by Nau

I agree for the most part. The dead being able to move props is pretty funny, but I think it defeats the purpose of being dead if you can still damage/kill those who are still alive. Maybe allow for the movement of the props but take away the ability for dead players to damage alive players? just a thought

Edited by Weeb Trash
Spelling

/slaynr @me 1

Prop kill traitors/innos

Ez

Rdm>gets slayed> rdms further

Really horrible concept behind dead being able to influence the game at hand. I like the changes you usually bring but this ones a big no from me.

Edited by MistaChang

My opinion is that it should be closer to the system in GMod where it requires a long duration of recharge before you can use it, and have it perhaps do less damage in general. In GMod, usually props would have to launch themselves in the air and come back down to damage anyone (which would take a while unless proptown was turned on).

2 minutes ago, LindsayLoo said:

My opinion is that it should be closer to the system in GMod where it requires a long duration of recharge before you can use it, and have it perhaps do less damage in general. In GMod, usually props would have to launch themselves in the air and come back down to damage anyone (which would take a while unless proptown was turned on).

Maybe there is a middle ground but the fact such a fundamental change was made w/o a vote or survey of the thoughts of active players is kind of irritating considering the servers recent success.

Personally I don’t like the idea of the dead being able to influence the current game, especially to a degree where it literally kills players.

like @Nau said maybe there is a middle ground to this, but I’m not too big of a fan of the concept

This sounds more like mildly infuriating than annoying. Glad I wasn't on for this and probably won't be until it is fixed. If you're dead you're dead. I will just end up doing life choices and fucking Daniel over hehe.