Sign in to follow this  
Sponsored

Props in TTTGO

Prop Damage  

19 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What amount of damage should Props do?

• Instant Kill Props?
    • Not-So-Instant Kill Props?
    • No Damage Props?

Many regulars on TTTGO want prop damage to return to the game as it once was in the past. I suggest making the damage not instantly kill players, if that was an issue before, and if not then make them OP again. There are only a select few that I've noticed complaining about getting absolutely out played by props.

I also believe that getting pushed around and launched by enemies' props a lot more annoying then getting killed by them. @bulletford, please fix.

Edited by Sponsored
Can’t spell

I don't think props should be insta-kill. If anything, make them do like 25 damage so players at least have a chance to react if they find themselves getting attacked by one. Insta-kill is way too OP, there is no way to defend against that because It could be considered an RDM if you shoot someone before actually getting hit with it.

A little while ago props would do a decent amount but would not be an instant kill, and that tended to work very well for the server. It wasn't OP and allowed a chance for players to defend themselves, less they get caught off guard. 

1 hour ago, LindsayLoo said:

A little while ago props would do a decent amount but would not be an instant kill, and that tended to work very well for the server. It wasn't OP and allowed a chance for players to defend themselves, less they get caught off guard. 

After deep thinking, I kind of like props doing some damage. It also enables the chance to prop surf without having to worry about instantly dying. 

Also catch these hands @vexer.

1 hour ago, Weeb Trash said:

I don't think props should be insta-kill. If anything, make them do like 25 damage so players at least have a chance to react if they find themselves getting attacked by one. Insta-kill is way too OP, there is no way to defend against that because It could be considered an RDM if you shoot someone before actually getting hit with it.

If someone swings at you, you can kill them even if they miss.