Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Revöker

Does anyone have CS:S version of ba_fail_jail?

Does anyone have CS:S version of ba_fail_jail?  I'm fixing up fail_jail real quick and want to reference things from the CS:S version to see how they compare.  I cannot find the map anywhere on the forums or on gamebanana since I'm guessing @fontaine just uploaded the map directly to the server when he made it.

ppl who I think might have it for some reason: @JFK @fps_trucka

The things im looking for are original textures, spritetrail configurations, and general feeling of the map from CS:S.

I had it in my dropbox for a while, but it seems I removed it when my free 50GB plan ended. Gonna have to see if it still is in my hammer maps folder.

Edit: Nope is gone... Sry... 

I've admittedly grown too attached to the CSS maps I've downloaded over the years to ever consider deleting a single one of them. So yep, I still have every single edition of ba_jail_fail since June 2010. Suppose I might as well include every version I've got in case you want to see how the map gradually changed over time.

https://mega.nz/#!I9UCEIyT!CsM7lzNUPPIPAh4zsA4CEJwEMXeJmP925ouQIm7LS-o

On 1/25/2019 at 1:33 AM, JFK said:

I've admittedly grown too attached to the CSS maps I've downloaded over the years to ever consider deleting a single one of them. So yep, I still have every single edition of ba_jail_fail since June 2010. Suppose I might as well include every version I've got in case you want to see how the map gradually changed over time.

https://mega.nz/#!xoskkYoJ!RClhqDcQFIYhao95WpmY1S0vl0X5ttB7EyHKBRbTmRE

Thanks JFK

EDIT: @JFK Wait these are ba_jail_fail.  It's nice seeing the really old versions of the map (I think i only remember b5), but wasn't there every a ba_fail_jail on CS:S? (where fail and jail swapped)

Ya checking out my video I see the map name was only "ba_fail_jail" and it looks like the version I remember the most.  Do you have that version?

7QKCYr8.png

14 hours ago, Beerman said:

Fix blackout first

To find that phantom problem will take forever or may not be possible since it probably doesn't exist