Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean

Jailbreak is great!

I got info that blackout was crashing the server every single time it loaded in, so I disabled it until I have time to investigate (Admins can still forcechange to it). Hopefully it's not true and it's something else crashing the server but have been a little bit busy so disabled it for now so it doesn't crash the server if the server has population.

@Beerman

13 hours ago, Revöker said:

But this is all fucking stupid because many maps already offer helmet/armor inside or armory.  So your point of CT's never having armor before is bullshit @Sean.  But to be fair it isn't as widespread as I had thought or hoped it to be.  Roughly 10→13 out of 28 maps have armor for CT's.  The maps I checked so far that have armor are:

• ba_jail_new_uprise_v2
  • ba_jail_soar_beta2
  • ba_jail_spyder_csgo_v1
  • jb_airforce_basic_v0-1b
  • jb_airship_r1-4
  • jb_arcade
  • jb_avalanche_csgo_b6
  • jb_blackout_sg_v1-0
  • jb_tensu_v4-2
  • jb_undertale_v1

Buddy, this isn't a thread for calling people out for their statements, there are already countless of posts, including one from Hawk stating he agrees. I'm well aware that there are maps that have an armor button, in fact I brought it up when there was a discussion in admin chat. I'm sure some maps have armor for a reason in CT spawn, but I can bet your ass not everybody uses it.

My statement still stands: CTs never spawned into maps with armor. 

Honestly T’s win most rounds if they have a single pistol as of now regardless which is partial due to shit CT’s that can’t aim like myself, now if we didn’t have Armour the round would be over in seconds, Like on jb_Minecraft the USPS vent with the invis wall I literally can camp the ladder and sink every CT that runs up, and I’m trash at this game, keep Armour or do a poll.

On 1/11/2019 at 6:00 AM, Hawk said:

I got info that blackout was crashing the server every single time it loaded in, so I disabled it until I have time to investigate (Admins can still forcechange to it). Hopefully it's not true and it's something else crashing the server but have been a little bit busy so disabled it for now so it doesn't crash the server if the server has population.

@Beerman

My guys are on the case.