Sign in to follow this  
Face

Necromancer/reanimated feedback

I wasn't here for the event, so I'm open to ideas on how to "balance"/improve the Necromancer and Reanimated?

i appreciate feedback!

@Shiftyrph won lots of event stuff

@D4NK won lots of event stuff

@marzu I know you played event

@LunaBadger I know you played event

Anyone else as well

Edited by Face

A lot of it is just massive Nerf.

The damage reduction was really strong and the range on exploding corpses was ludicrous.

I understand the shock value of instantaneous reanimation, but maybe have it be delayed a little or affected by distance to the caster.

Plus it would be nice as a reanimated to have a little warning first.

Reanimated seemed fine and fair. It was fun the hectic battles of trying to run away from and kill them while also worrying about the necromancer maybe peeking you.

Overall it was playable against. I spent most the time playing scourge though because movespeed is bae.

The necromancer farmed kills like crazy through reanimating. If a teammate did enough damage and was reanimated the poison from corpse explosion netted a lot of finishers.

All in all was neat. I'm not sure if I would rather it stay strong and event only or be released as playable.

One thing I noticed was I was getting damaged from friendly Reanimated explosions that of which I reanimated myself. Unless it was intended. Then please change. :)

1 hour ago, LunaBadger said:

A lot of it is just massive Nerf.

The damage reduction was really strong 

I understand the shock value of instantaneous reanimation, but maybe have it be delayed a little or affected by distance to the caster.

Plus it would be nice as a reanimated to have a little warning first.

^ this

the reduction was crazy as was the poison which not only slowed you down but had a 50% chance of landing on anyone.

The problem with the instant reanimation was it gave no time for someone to move out of the way. If you were a knife race you were effectively dead on the spot unless you had a lot of health and even than the necro could wait around a corner and attack while you are frantically typing !stuck . 

Would like some xp if someone has the ability to spawn an entire team with 200 health with armor. Plz and thanks 

After the event I would say it's better to have max 1 for each team.

The amount of reanimated can get annoying when they are way too many and are all over the map.

6 hours ago, zebra said:

What does the race even do? I haven't been on in a while, someone irl raceinfo me pls

Pretty much reanimating the dead through two skills (an ult and ability). Which are 200 health undead with a large amount of life steal that immediately appear on the spot (which of course means if you are a knife race have the "!stuck" command ready). The reanimated can give health to the necro and explode on nearby enemies. The necro himself has a large amount of damage resistance (40%) and the ability to poison everyone on every second hit (50%).