Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

Jailbreak: Remastered

Jailbreak: Remastered

A lot of things have been done to jailbreak the past weeks, lets go through them so you don't miss out on anything. Some changes have already been announced but I will gather all of it here.

What's new?

• Hosties

This has been requested for a while now and it is finally on the server. Sm_hosties is a plugin that does a bunch of things, but mainly it allows people to get a LR menu. You can choose from list that includes stuff like knife fight, s4s, hot potato, etc. There is also a button for "Custom LR", it displays in chat that you want custom lr, after that you just type what you want like always. The command for this is !lr or !lastrequest and requires you to be last alive T. Admins can also use !abortlr or !cancellr if the !lr command is somehow being abused.

• Store changes

The store is now server specific and the credits have been reset for everyone, quoting @Moose:

The biggest reason for wiping store on all servers was to make each server that uses store separate. We constantly ran into issues of one skin being an admin/supporter skin on one server, but not another - if you bought it on the one that it was not, you could use it on the one that was. Then you had issues like  on ZE where people were getting tons of credits for things which was never intended... also they kept enabling transferring of credits to other players, which really messed things up like when we tried letting people do the credit restore thing.

By separating them though, each server has more freedom to do what they want with their store. If they want to have an in-game trivia like ZE and use your credits as prizes for the question, that's cool, it won't affect other servers.

If people paid for credits, or have things like custom titles they just need to let me know and I'll correct things.

That being said, the server now has a new store! Get on the server and collect credits to get a bunch of new cool skins:

• New default skins

The default CT and T skin have been changed. The old skins did not have any working weapon attach points, this created a lot of problem especially with the T skin due to the CTs not being able to see holstered pistols. Check out the thread posted above if you wanna see how they look like.

• Gangs

Gangs is a plugin that allows people to create their own gang. Check it out with the command !gang. To create a gang you will need to pay 5000 credits and after that you are set. You can invite anyone to your gang and the gang name will display on the scoreboard, next to the members name. Let your creative mind flow, do you wanna make applications for your gang, do you wanna make a steam group, should we do achievements on events to the gang with most lrs/kills, there are a lot of possibilities and I am pumped to see what we can make of it. Gang names will be treated with the same rules as steam names, which means no racism, admin impersonation, etc. Gang names like STAFF, Admin or Server Officer are NOT allowed to be used by anyone, it will create a lot of confusion for new players, stick with the staff/SO tags in your name instead.

• Other:
  • Some other small changes include things like a new command, sm_thirdperson. The command is for SO+ and can be used for lrs/days, firstperson is set back to normal upon spawn or if SO+ does !firstperson @target.
  • A new version of clouds is in the making, thanks to @Revöker. This version will balance things out a bit and some new stuff will be added. It will come to the server in some time.
  • Lastly, join https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SyndicateGamingJB steam group to get notifications when we are populating the server, also you will get extra credits every 2 min when you are using the group tag in game while you are on the server.

That's all for now, but more things are in the making so stay tuned.

See you guys on the server!

Pop Jb!!

Also, will credits be refundable? If the store was wiped, I would like to obtain the credits I lost...

So many credits... such good credits....... gone.... FeelsBadMan

First

I see quite a lot of people being sad about losing their credits, but tbh it's not really a big deal.

My opinion was similar to yours at first @Bluestreakid15 but then I realized that I actually like the reset. A lot of games do similar things (For example server wipe on Rust or a new season on diablo 3).

It makes it so you get more motivation to get credits again, a new start, instead of "Oh look at my 700k credits I got, that I really don't need at all". It's also a lot easier to obtain skins now, the highest priced skin is 100k (It used to be 625k). If you are actually playing on the server from time to time it shouldn't take too long to get the skins you want :)

However, the people that bought credits will get them back, talk to Moose about it or make a post in the "private message to staff" forum.

Do I have to set this new Steam group as my primary group in order to get the extra creds or can I still use original one?

4 hours ago, Dakka said:

Do I have to set this new Steam group as my primary group in order to get the extra creds or can I still use original one?

It does not have to be your primary group on steam, however you will need to have the group tag on while you are on the server.

CSGO Settings>Game Settings>Group Tag (Idk if it's actually called group tag but it's something like that).