Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mimic

Staff Changes - 10/1/18

Hi everyone,

With summer coming to an end, it’s time for another round of staff changes. We received and sifted through a lot of applicants, especially for the Jailbreak Advisor position. I’d like to remind everyone that our Staff applications are always open in case you are interested in applying.

I would like to congratulate Travesty for being promoted to the Recruitment Officer Manager role following the departure of Fugner. He has shown himself to be an exceptional member of Staff, and I am confident in his ability to perform in the role.

In addition, please give a warm welcome to the following new members of staff:

• Hawk - Jailbreak Advisor
  • StarSlayer - Zombie Escape Advisor
  • Bear-Man-Thing - Warcraft 3 Advisor
  • Wolfshade - Recruitment Officer
  • Sponsored - Recruitment Officer
  • Vexer - Recruitment Officer

Lastly, I would like to announce the departure of ATTG Agent from Staff in his role of Warcraft 3 Advisor. He has contributed significantly to the community in the role, and I wish him the best of luck in the future.

I would also like to thank everyone who applied as there were a ton of good options for specific roles. Unfortunately, we can’t have everyone in the community on staff. That being said, I would like to encourage the people interested in a staff position to re-apply for the next round of staff changes. If you are interested, please click here.

In addition, if you are a community member and are interested in a Server Officer position please submit an application to Clamps and Bulldog here.

Regards,

- Mimic

grats @Sponsored, glad to see you finally work your way up towards this.

Didn’t even see that Trav grabbed Manager. I look forward to him doing great work in a position that I wanted to receive myself when I was active. ;) 

edit: inb4 sweetrock "why didn't I get RO yada yada yada"

8 minutes ago, Sean said:

Didn’t even see that Trav grabbed Manager. I look forward to him doing great work in a position that I wanted to receive myself when I was active. ;) 

U can't get something u didnt apply for!

9 minutes ago, Sean said:

Thanks homie.

And congrats to the others on staff and promotions!

Glad to see both people i recommended (although they probably didn't need it) get put on staff. I'm always willing to help if you guys need anything :)

Edit: wait i think i see three but unsure if one of them counts lol