Sign in to follow this  
turbulance

About my absence

Some of you may have noticed or not but I haven't been on in awhile or seen me that much. Even fewer of you know that I had a car accident a few months ago that also made me have some time off the server. I just wanted to let you guys know I started having seizures from the car wreck trauma to my head. I had a bad one a few weeks ago that I actually ripped my rotator cuff so badly I had to have surgery and now I am going through therapy to be able to use my left arm again. On another side note I have a form of epilepsy now that has a variety of triggers and gaming is on the list. SO until my arm heals and I can use it again and they find the right medicine to prescribe to me to suppress the seizures no more fast paced bright colored games for me either. Just wanted to update the people who care. So now you know. I will see you guys when I can :) 

I'm sorry to hear about all of this had no idea! I hope you get better soon and goodluck with the surgery. miss seeing you around on the server. 

Sorry to hear that man! I hope you get better, My dad had a similar type accident that did pretty much the same thing when he was in his 20's and has completely recovered and plays games just like he used to, Hope all goes well, man.

Sucks to hear, my brother had some bad seizures growing up and they can suck to deal with. Hasn't had one in 10 years though - once the medicine dosage is right you should be fine I hope!

I hope it all gets better and we will miss you in the mean time.