Sign in to follow this  
Ice

How to Open the CS:GO Community Server Browser with Panorama

Panorama, for whatever reason, decided to remove the ability to view the community server browser while already connected to a server. After about 20 minutes of looking, I found that the command "gamemenucommand openserverbrowser" opens the browser, so combine that with "gameui_activate" (the command to open the pause menu), and you can view the community server browser while connected like before. I recommend binding "gameui_activate ; gamemenucommand openserverbrowser" to a key like F1 if this is important to you, otherwise just leave the server and then look at the community server browser the normal way using panorama. Hope this helps anyone else that was annoyed by this so that you don't have to waste time looking for a way to open it like I did.

EDIT: As of 7/18/2018 Valve re-added the ability to view other community servers while in a server, so this is no longer needed.

Edited by Ice

You can also open it by going to Play CSGO and click the Official Matchmaking drop down box and select Community Server Browser. I still think there should be an easier way to access the server browser though it feels a little hidden away with all the matchmaking stuff.

5 hours ago, Sakarra said:

You can also open it by going to Play CSGO and click the Official Matchmaking drop down box and select Community Server Browser. I still think there should be an easier way to access the server browser though it feels a little hidden away with all the matchmaking stuff.

Doesn't the Play CSGO button only appear when you are not currently connected to a community server, getting replaced instead by a "Resume Game" button? As I said in my post, the point of this command was so that, like before, you can view the browser without having to leave the server. I change servers constantly based on what map the servers are on, so I really wanted this feature back, hence why I looked for the command. Could also just be I am blind and it is in also Panorama and under something other than Play CSGO as well, but I couldnt find it

Edited by Ice