Sign in to follow this  
o4Leafo

WAR3 SO Situation *Please Read*

Just now, ✪ The Ben said:

I see I thought it would be hard to notice since there’s abilities that can look through walls.

I find that regulars don't generally stoop to using hacks after a while.  There are exceptions to this, but 99% of the time, they don't.  You gotta see what race they're playing, listen for noises they may be hearing, and be on your best game when trying to catch them if you aren't sure what to be looking for.

Clamps has said this before, he has our backs.  Don't be afraid.  Ask for help or second opinions when needed.  We're here for you, fam.

6 minutes ago, Bear-Man-Thing said:

I find that regulars don't generally stoop to using hacks after a while.  There are exceptions to this, but 99% of the time, they don't.  You gotta see what race they're playing, listen for noises they may be hearing, and be on your best game when trying to catch them if you aren't sure what to be looking for.

Clamps has said this before, he has our backs.  Don't be afraid.  Ask for help or second opinions when needed.  We're here for you, fam.

Thank you good sir just wondering!

On 6/8/2018 at 1:05 PM, Beat said:

6g7F8Bc.gif 

Lets get some @ names dropped so more negativity can occur. N1

Who are you?

20 minutes ago, The Ben said:

That’s Branden 

Thank you my assistant, i'll take it from here... WHO THE HELL ARE YOU! @Rock

Edited by Beat

2 hours ago, Beat said:

Thank you my assistant, i'll take it from here... WHO THE HELL ARE YOU! @Rock

O shit waddup im the only cool guy in the group chat we have on snap

If there is a limit on SO's, why? more admins that can be on at one time, the better.

5 hours ago, The Ben said:

I’m always there to help KKona

That's not how you use the emote sir! The emote you were looking for was either ":)" or "haHAA". If you have any questions about emotes you can always ask me!

42 minutes ago, Imperium said:

If there is a limit on SO's, why? more admins that can be on at one time, the better.

That's not how you use the emote sir! The emote you were looking for was either ":)" or "haHAA". If you have any questions about emotes you can always ask me!

Thank you good sir ;)

But it’s just emotes doesn’t really matter

Edited by The Ben

43 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

y the heck wasn't serif day 1 SO waitWhatwaitWhatwaitWhatwaitWhatwaitWhatwaitWhatwaitWhatwaitWhat who the hek is in charge of this stuff, hekkin get him in here right meow and make serif SO!!!

enough from you... mister. :angry:

On 6/13/2018 at 4:20 AM, Rootbeer said:

y the heck wasn't serif day 1 SO waitWhatwaitWhatwaitWhatwaitWhatwaitWhatwaitWhatwaitWhatwaitWhat who the hek is in charge of this stuff, hekkin get him in here right meow and make serif SO!!!

Bae

On 6/13/2018 at 5:04 AM, Beat said:

enough from you... mister. :angry:

Shut up Brandyn, you spell your name like a girl

On 6/7/2018 at 9:03 PM, o4Leafo said:

As a community we believe it is fairly obvious which members should be revoked SO, and we believe that there is no need to point them out individually on this thread. 

*I am not sure if it would be a good idea for the server population to have a voice as well, because we are the individuals that have the greatest understanding of who would be an ideal fit. Also an SO should never be given a postion by having "hook-ups" or people that have it given because of their relationship with certain individuals*

First of all, it's not obvious. There's clearly a disagreement here so you're mistaken. 

Second, who the fuck are you talking about. For real. Stop being an edgy fuck and name names because I need to know who's sleeping with clamps. 

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:34 PM, zebra said:

Sort SOs by the least amount of cash given, and demote last place

I have a fat spreadsheet with @KiD Fearless name on it and every single times he's handed out 12k, I demand he be held accountable for the lost money that I could've attempted to buy books with

Maybe its just a coincidence, but anytime I join War3 there is usually at least one if not two SO's on a time, always dealing with problems and stopping fights. Giving cash and doing their job.

Its not like we don't have a way to track SO's activity and its not like bulldog doesn't do that. I thought he did a pretty good job at checking activity during the weeks when I was an SO.

I don't really see the issue with SO's, but maybe i'm not on during non peak times?

On 8/9/2018 at 9:31 AM, Agent said:

I have a fat spreadsheet with @KiD Fearless name on it and every single times he's handed out 12k, I demand he be held accountable for the lost money that I could've attempted to buy books with

On 6/15/2018 at 9:34 PM, zebra said:

Sort SOs by the least amount of cash given, and demote last place

Cash is a privilege, bout to lower my bind again :P

1 hour ago, KiD Fearless said:

Cash is a privilege, bout to lower my bind again :P

just make it end in a 50 please!! that 99 or 1 is lethal my man.

kills me

I am slayed

SO's on War3 have it easy, pretty much don't have to do anything. Although I think more of them need to take initiative on helping newer players learn the ropes and not just say "type !war3" or whatever. [SO] Current duties: Give cash, no racism, ban blatant cheaters. That's it. half of them are afraid to lay down a ban as well because they don't want to lose their precious [SO] title.