Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eek

Business name suggestions?

So, between July to December last year I was writing up a rough business plan to open my own Gaming venue (cafe/bar) which I presented to a few people and actually gained their full attention.

In the start of January I ended up moving home again, to where I pitched the plan to my local business gateway a few weeks ago and now I'm in the first stages of actually making this thing come together. Now my only problem is coming up with a suitable name and would like your suggestions!

Gaming Cafe 1

Its cool because it implies there is others and you're successful . Its also generic enough to jump to the top of search lists for people looking for that type of business.

8 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

Plus 1 Barcade 

Nope, dont do this one. Barcade is a registered trademark.

On 4/23/2018 at 4:02 AM, Eek said:

So, between July to December last year I was writing up a rough business plan to open my own Gaming venue (cafe/bar) which I presented to a few people and actually gained their full attention.

In the start of January I ended up moving home again, to where I pitched the plan to my local business gateway a few weeks ago and now I'm in the first stages of actually making this thing come together. Now my only problem is coming up with a suitable name and would like your suggestions!

doesn't sound very profitable nickel and dime these young kids and sell their info

we'll call it CafeBreach 

On 4/24/2018 at 7:43 AM, DogsGoMeow said:

de_cafe1

terrorists are gonna bomb it tho thinking its a site.

E.

I have a cafe near me called the Let's Play Cafe, neat little arcade and board game bit.

Maybe something like, "The Laggy Lager".

Have a theme beyond bar arcade?

15 hours ago, LunaBadger said:

terrorists are gonna bomb it tho thinking its a site.

E.

I have a cafe near me called the Let's Play Cafe, neat little arcade and board game bit.

Maybe something like, "The Laggy Lager".

Have a theme beyond bar arcade?

I think that it has been long enough since the post was made that he probably has a name for it by now, or the plan got shutdown