Sign in to follow this  
D4NK

Prob on wc3..

Whenever I die by someone blowing up when I kill them the gun and arm texture moves around and sometimes the guns go invis, anybody else have this happen? Also, after I come back to life it does fix itself .

If you mean the first person gun and arm models, type "record 1" in the console and they should reappear. Then just type "stop" to stop the recording and they should stay there.

Moved out of the complaint department to War3. For future reference, the complaint department is used for reporting abusive players / admins, appealing bans, etc. Server specific issues should be discussed or reported in their appropriate subforums.

To address your concern, I'm not sure quite what you mean by the gun and arm textures moving around. Screenshots or demos might help. As for weapons going invisible, this is pretty common unfortunately throughout CSGO - particularly any custom servers. As Ice stated, if you record a demo (you can immediately stop it so you don't record long demos and take up space), it fixes the issue.

Another question I have. When I join the server after press ok on the title menu it auto pics a team for me , I know I can switch teams , is it happening for anyone else?

10 minutes ago, D4NK said:

Another question I have. When I join the server after press ok on the title menu it auto pics a team for me , I know I can switch teams , is it happening for anyone else?

I believe it’s meant to do that, and I don’t believe you’re supposed to switch teams