Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Thaco-Olmon

Tier Listings

These are my opinions on the tiers of ALL (except Witch-King, Tracer and Illusionist) on the server.

If you think something is incorrect or should be lowered/raised then please suggest that here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d0nGFGhQptd0kHiwxkdL69ZalNc1cuNCAsJcU92OGGE/edit?usp=sharing

*Edit. It's really important to note that because a race is C-Tier doesn't mean you can't do well on it. I've top fragged with Cursed Pharaoh, I've seen a top fragging Devious Flimflam.

Edited by Mr.Thaco-Olmon

1 minute ago, zebra said:

If you wanted an objective tier list, you could just weigh the maxed KD for each race and have a proper bell curve

That would be an average of all players on the race, even looking at maxed level KD's only this isn't accurate as some people don't play a race correctly or like the races play style. I'm also not sure if these KD's are ever reset and considering the amount of changes that would further make these inaccurate

There is no pure and good objective way to look at this. These are my personal opinions and I don't claim them to be 100% accurate. I invite people to debate these and I have already made multiple edits because other people had better arguments for a race to be listed higher or lower.

20 minutes ago, Mr.Thaco-Olmon said:

That would be an average of all players on the race, even looking at maxed level KD's only this isn't accurate as some people don't play a race correctly or like the races play style.

That's the point. If the average of all players is absurdly higher (like >2 standard deviations), than it's obvious that it's inherently stronger. If you wanted to add another factor, you could even weigh the individual KD's for each maxed race by a player's time played to get a more accurate representation of maxed KD.

I've actually considered doing one of these in the past, or atleast compiling a personal list, but the issue that I ran into was that a tier list design by a sole player, or even a group of friends, will have bias. You'd need statistics that are objective rather than what you feel, or else you'll rate races based on your preference.

A lot of these for example are very disagreeable: 

Nelf (Higher)
Banshee (Lower)
Smoke (Higher)

Troll (Lower)

Default (Higher)

Devil Servant (Higher)
Selune (Higher)

Frodo (Higher???)

Ogre (Higher)

That's just cursory looks, I think that if we had every player do a rating list for ever the top 15 races, it'd be understandable if no two were alike.

Wouldn't Flame Predator have disruptor as well? I mean the race has a large disarm chance that is non-ultimate/ability. I mean last option it is a suicider. but that is still a big debuff.

I think there must be a mistake???? Human alliance is in the C-tier section when it should be in the S-tier section.

Also idk about this

3 hours ago, zebra said:

If the average of all players is absurdly higher (like >2 standard deviations), than it's obvious that it's inherently stronger.

Just look at league, kha'zix/rengar are insanely strong by anyone who knows how to play him but the majority don't so they're viewed as "weaker" champions. Hell there was even a season where Lee Sin was sleeper OP and very powerful but noone played him, then Riot buffed him and he dominated for a whole season or two.

How is Elemental a "B-Tier" race I mean that thing should be S tier I TOP FRAG OVER THE WHOLE SERVER WHEN I PLAY IT.

Edit: A lot of these races like swat officer being "C-Tier" is kinda crazy I think this race has better base skills than most "B-tier" races? 

Edited by -Sharp-

2 hours ago, -Sharp- said:

How is Elemental a "B-Tier" race I mean that thing should be S tier I TOP FRAG OVER THE WHOLE SERVER WHEN I PLAY IT.

Edit: A lot of these races like swat officer being "C-Tier" is kinda crazy I think this race has better base skills than most "B-tier" races? 

Prob a-tier with the 1000 expertise’s it has