Sign in to follow this  
Nozraci

[Race] Innocence

Pure healer/Support.
Restricted to Mag7
Around level 5000-7000
Care - [10/10] Every pellet heals. Heal upto 10 damage per pellet but reduces the damage dealt by 5% per rank.
Nourish - [10/10] Your health regenerates faster, upto 10hp every 2 sec. Increased to 10hp every 1 sec during ultimate.
Protect - [10/10] Your armor regenerates.
Apply protection [10/10] +ability; Target player gains armor regeneration for 20 sec. 30 sec cd.
Pure innocence [10/10] +ultimate; Gain upto 5000 health for 30 sec. You cannot deal damage. Absorb 20-30% of all damage taken by team mates in X area around you. If you die during innocence you revive one team mate.

During Pure Innocence, innocence glows with a bright white light.

Experience restrictions:
Can only buy books. Gains experience from absorbing damage taken from team mates. Starts with 1 point in pure innocence.

Still not certain it needs the damage reduction but the heal is quite strong, was looking for more of a support/defensive race than a agressive shotgunner.

Additional item restrictions: Periapt, ring of regen, enchanted chainmail and ring of armor.

Edited by Nozraci

1 hour ago, Nozraci said:

Protect - [10/10] Your armor regenerates.
Apply protection [10/10] +ability; Target player gains armor regeneration for 20 sec. 30 sec cd.

Although this ability can be useful, on this race it seems to only really help you after your ultimate which seems odd to have and giving others armors would really only help a few tanky races that will live long or races that benefit with armor which seems odd to me.

2 hours ago, Mr.Thaco-Olmon said:

Although this ability can be useful, on this race it seems to only really help you after your ultimate which seems odd to have and giving others armors would really only help a few tanky races that will live long or races that benefit with armor which seems odd to me.

I agree on that, but dont forget the wording in the ultimate, "You can't deal damage" but it doesnt say you can't heal during the ultimate. Honestly it would be fine without the ability but with the ability its just added support.

I actually think it might actually be to strong to allow it to heal during ultimate but only limiting it to the +ability during the ultimate would be to weak in my opinion, tho it could be easily changed to a healing effect instead.