Sign in to follow this  
zebra

No more pistol rounds

I noticed with the recent changes to how spawning works when the round has already started, pistol rounds are pretty much gone. The map changes and only a few people can spawn in on time to actually play the round. This leads to an entire server watching a couple of people play the first round and the majority to finally start on round 2.

I noticed with the recent changes to how spawning works when the round has already started, pistol rounds are pretty much gone. The map changes and only a few people can spawn in on time to actually play the round. This leads to an entire server watching a couple of people play the first round and the majority to finally start on round 2.

This is in an attempt to reduce or eliminate a crash on the first round. I thought there was a little warmup time though so people could join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Face said:

This is in an attempt to reduce or eliminate a crash on the first round. I thought there was a little warmup time though so people could join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is a "time period" but it lasts like 2 seconds when the first person joins and it ends up ending before people can actually get on. So maybe just extend it?  like 5 seconds? 

15 seconds of just regular warm up or 15 seconds of standing and waiting for the round to start? Waiting 15 seconds would be nice enough to at least allow 2-5 people to join in first round and start from there. Usually, by the time the map loads in the first round has already started and I'd see ~4 people waiting for the first round to end and the round being a 1v1, but then again it really just depends on the map and people's download speed. Is 2 seconds enough?